zuz' & others' smilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuz View Post
    Yeah, it happened because I haven't seen much of season 4 - only first two episodes and if memory serves right there was no sam with ponytail. So I made a smiley of a blonde with ponytail... and it turned out it looks more like keller than sam. I found out accidentally last week when I went through some of the s4 promo photos.

To cut it short, I decided to re-do the ponytail smiley a bit and make it a keller smiley and make a completely new one for Atlantis sam. Just be patient.
    Oooh! Good point, LilFerret!

But I know Zuz will make it more gooder better.

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
      To cut it short, I decided to re-do the ponytail smiley a bit and make it a keller smiley and make a completely new one for Atlantis sam. Just be patient.
      You NEVER fail to amaze me. *waits patiently*

Now?

How about now?

What about now?

Now, then?

*giggles and runs before Zuz strangles her*

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
      Oooh! Good point, LilFerret!

But I know Zuz will make it more gooder better.
      Better...Stronger...Faster...

Jenni

Comment

Thanks Zuz!

Comment

Hey, Zuz! Yout thread rocks!
          Any chance i could get a smiley like this but with Jack?
          And i have idea for smiley, S and J stay appart then take each other hands and brushed. Can you do that? (sorry for my English,it sucks) Please?

Thanks beforehand!
          Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 21 June 2008, 10:48 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Hi, Blacky Kitten. The blushing Jack smiley was already made by Wallpaperman and it's part of the set of original Stargate smilies. You can find it here.

As for your S/J smiley idea i'm not sure if I understand what you mean by "brush". There have already been hugs : cuddles: and holding hands: .
            "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Thank for link! I've neverer seen it. "Brush" i mean like that . in my language it' like 'to come red' or 'being red' maybe 'be shy'. Sorry ,don't know how to explain this
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                Thank for link! I've neverer seen it. "Brush" i mean like that . in my language it' like 'to come red' or 'being red' maybe 'be shy'. Sorry ,don't know how to explain this
                that's blush not brush, when in doubt try dictionary.com

Comment

Oh, "blush".

And what about these:
                  Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

You definitely have a lot of smilies. Can i have those two? Please?
                    Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 21 June 2008, 12:46 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

You definitely have a lot of smilies. Can i have those two? Please?
                      Of course you can. ... as long as you don't hotlink you can use any smilies that you find in this thread.
                      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...
                        sigpic

Comment

You're welcome, Blacky Kitten.

RIG, I plan to make the I *heart* Rodney smilies tonight so check the thread later.
                          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I always wanted to ask a question (for 6 months i think), what program do you use to make smilies?
                            sigpic

Comment

I always wanted to ask a question (for 6 months i think), what program do you use to make smilies?
                              Photoshop 7.0 and Image Ready

You could have asked I don't bite. [at least not much ]
                              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

LOL! Just Photoshop??? I thought it should be something more difficult! Is it brushes ...or what? I gues i like artworking but don't have much time *sniff*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X