Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

zuz' & others' smilies

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by zuz View Post
    Yeah, it happened because I haven't seen much of season 4 - only first two episodes and if memory serves right there was no sam with ponytail. So I made a smiley of a blonde with ponytail... and it turned out it looks more like keller than sam. I found out accidentally last week when I went through some of the s4 promo photos.

    To cut it short, I decided to re-do the ponytail smiley a bit and make it a keller smiley and make a completely new one for Atlantis sam. Just be patient.
    Oooh! Good point, LilFerret!

    But I know Zuz will make it more gooder better.

    Comment


      Originally posted by zuz View Post
      To cut it short, I decided to re-do the ponytail smiley a bit and make it a keller smiley and make a completely new one for Atlantis sam. Just be patient.
      You NEVER fail to amaze me. *waits patiently*

      Now?

      How about now?

      What about now?

      Now, then?

      *giggles and runs before Zuz strangles her*

      Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
      Oooh! Good point, LilFerret!

      But I know Zuz will make it more gooder better.
      Better...Stronger...Faster...


      Jenni

      Comment


        Thanks Zuz!



        Comment


          Hey, Zuz! Yout thread rocks!
          Any chance i could get a smiley like this but with Jack?
          And i have idea for smiley, S and J stay appart then take each other hands and brushed. Can you do that? (sorry for my English,it sucks) Please?

          Thanks beforehand!
          Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 21 June 2008, 10:48 AM.
          sigpic

          Comment


            Hi, Blacky Kitten. The blushing Jack smiley was already made by Wallpaperman and it's part of the set of original Stargate smilies. You can find it here.

            As for your S/J smiley idea i'm not sure if I understand what you mean by "brush". There have already been hugs : cuddles: and holding hands: .
            "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
            Colonel Jack O'Neill

            Comment


              Thank for link! I've neverer seen it. "Brush" i mean like that . in my language it' like 'to come red' or 'being red' maybe 'be shy'. Sorry ,don't know how to explain this
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                Thank for link! I've neverer seen it. "Brush" i mean like that . in my language it' like 'to come red' or 'being red' maybe 'be shy'. Sorry ,don't know how to explain this
                that's blush not brush, when in doubt try dictionary.com

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                  Thank for link! I've neverer seen it. "Brush" i mean like that . in my language it' like 'to come red' or 'being red' maybe 'be shy'. Sorry ,don't know how to explain this
                  Oh, "blush".

                  And what about these:
                  "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                  Colonel Jack O'Neill

                  Comment


                    You definitely have a lot of smilies. Can i have those two? Please?
                    Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 21 June 2008, 12:46 PM.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                      You definitely have a lot of smilies. Can i have those two? Please?
                      Of course you can. ... as long as you don't hotlink you can use any smilies that you find in this thread.
                      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                      Colonel Jack O'Neill

                      Comment


                        Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          You're welcome, Blacky Kitten.

                          RIG, I plan to make the I *heart* Rodney smilies tonight so check the thread later.
                          "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                          Colonel Jack O'Neill

                          Comment


                            I always wanted to ask a question (for 6 months i think), what program do you use to make smilies?
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                              I always wanted to ask a question (for 6 months i think), what program do you use to make smilies?
                              Photoshop 7.0 and Image Ready

                              You could have asked I don't bite. [at least not much ]
                              "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                              Colonel Jack O'Neill

                              Comment


                                LOL! Just Photoshop??? I thought it should be something more difficult! Is it brushes ...or what? I gues i like artworking but don't have much time *sniff*
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X