X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks zuz

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
      Hey Melissa! As I can't stand your inner shipper suffering through the lack of sufficient shippiness of the above sg1 smilies, I promptly fixed my innicial mistake.

For Melissa:

P.S. Check your emails, hon.
      Thanks, Zuz, for taking pity on my suffering!!! Tee-hee!!!

Comment

Hi Zuz

Your little wraithworshipper is back and wonders if you could make another of your great smilies - I would love to have a sleeping wraith - would that be possible?

Many thanks in advance

sigpic

Comment

Shanthaia...I love your "The server is too busy," sig! I did a double take when I first saw it!!!

Comment

Soooooo i was wondering if there's been any new Teyla smileys lately...I'm kinda too lazy to flick through the pages
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
              Hi Zuz

Your little wraithworshipper is back and wonders if you could make another of your great smilies - I would love to have a sleeping wraith - would that be possible?

Many thanks in advance
              For Shanthaia:

Enjoy.
              "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

THanks zuz - you are the best - hugs

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                  THanks zuz - you are the best - hugs
                  You're welcome. *hugs back*
                  Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Hi, Zuz! I don't believe I've asked this before...but do you think you might do some Sam/Jack smilies featuring Sam with the ponytail?

Just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                      Hi, Zuz! I don't believe I've asked this before...but do you think you might do some Sam/Jack smilies featuring Sam with the ponytail?

Just sayin'.
                      Oh! The ponytail would rock ^^

I had a question; have you ever done one with Zelenka and his pigeons? It's because I just saw the pets smilies you already made...

I almost forgot; you're made of win Zuz!!!!

Comment

Hi, zuz,

I love your smilies! It occurred to me that I use them to do SG1/SJ smilie stories now and again, and I generally credit you. Then I was reading this thread and saw that you preferred feedback on your thread, so I hastened here with samples of smile stories featuring your work. (Mostly your work.)

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....stcount=136610
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...26#post8266326

Just sayin', I hope you get as much pleasure from your creations as they give us. And kudos to partner in same, Myn McGeek.
                        Last edited by Traveler Enroute1; 03 June 2008, 08:13 PM.
                        MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                        sigpic
                        Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1 View Post
                          Hi, zuz,

I love your smilies! It occurred to me that I use them to do SG1/SJ smilie stories now and again, and I generally credit you. Then I was reading this thread and saw that you preferred feedback on your thread, so I hastened here with samples of smile stories featuring your work. (Mostly your work.)

Just sayin', I hope you get as much pleasure from your creations as they give us. And kudos to partner in same, Myn McGeek.
                          She'll love reading these!!!

I know I did.

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                            Lovely idea, Lilith (required 20 plus frames though, ugh).

For Lilith:

Enjoy.
                            Hey zuz, any chance you could do a McShep version of this smiley? It's super cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Soooooo i was wondering if there's been any new Teyla smileys lately...I'm kinda too lazy to flick through the pages
                              No, but I'll make some new ones for ya, Linda.

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post

Just sayin'.
                              Melissa!
                              I had not so much time in the past week as I had expected. So I tried but I kinda don't like the result much.

Here are three versions of the smiley and I thought that you should pick the one you like best.

1. 2. 3.

Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
                              Oh! The ponytail would rock ^^

I had a question; have you ever done one with Zelenka and his pigeons? It's because I just saw the pets smilies you already made...

I almost forgot; you're made of win Zuz!!!!
                              Thanks, Lizlove. I'll see what I can do about the pigeon smiley.

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1 View Post
                              Hi, zuz,

Oh, I loved the stories, they warmed my shipper heart. Great job, Traveler Enroute.

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                              Hey zuz, any chance you could do a McShep version of this smiley? It's super cute.
                              I'll see what I can do, PuddleJumper. It might take some time though. So please be patient.
                              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

A few Torchwood smilies I made some time ago but never got around to post them before.

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X