No announcement yet.

zuz' & others' smilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zuz! i have a slight challenge for you.... after looking at my extenisve library of torchwood smilies that you made... i noticed that we don't have yet... Ianto would be the red and Jack the blue one.... is it possible??
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

hey
      love the smileys some cute some cool some both (most of them), but i don't know how to add them or what ever you do, could someone halp me please

Comment

Save them to a free image hosting site like www.photobucket.com or www.imageshack.us then when you post, copy and paste the link the site gives with [IMG] tags on either side of the link.

For example, if the image URL is

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...ireflywink.gif

put [IMG*] and [/IMG*] either side (without the *s) and it will post it as an image like the one below.

If you click quote on my reply, you'll see what I mean
        Last edited by firefly827347; 09 May 2008, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
          zuz! i have a slight challenge for you.... after looking at my extenisve library of torchwood smilies that you made... i noticed that we don't have yet... Ianto would be the red and Jack the blue one.... is it possible??
          Lovely idea, Lilith (required 20 plus frames though, ugh).

For Lilith:

Enjoy.
          "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Hi, Zuz!
            Any chance you'll make the SAm,Jack, Cassie we're a family smilie I asked you a while ago?

Comment

Love the JackIanto smiley zuz!

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                Hi zuz, can you please make a Sam (long-haired), Jack and Cassie smilie like the one with SG-1 'We're a family'?
                Hi, Zuz!
                Any chance you'll make the SAm,Jack, Cassie we're a family smilie I asked you a while ago?
                Sorry, it took so long, silly sally. But I had to make a smiley for cassie first. And everybody who has read through at least a few pages of this thread knows how much I hate don't like making smilies of new characters.*

For silly sally:

*[read as: "zuz is extremely lazy when it comes to making new smilies" ]
                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                  Sorry, it took so long, silly sally. But I had to make a smiley for cassie first. And everybody who has read through at least a few pages of this thread knows how much I hate don't like making smilies of new characters.*

For silly sally:

*[read as: "zuz is extremely lazy when it comes to making new smilies" ]
                  Snurched!
                  Thanks Zuz! You're the best! Now off to show them on the shippy thread...

Comment

Those are great zuz! I like your Cassie.

Comment

Lovely idea, Lilith (required 20 plus frames though, ugh).

For Lilith:

Enjoy.
                      *squee!* yay!! thanks so much zuz!!
                      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                      sigpic

Comment

Snurched!
                        Thanks Zuz! You're the best! Now off to show them on the shippy thread...
                        Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                        *squee!* yay!! thanks so much zuz!!
                        You're welcome, ladies.
                        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347
                          Those are great zuz! I like your Cassie.
                          Oh, thanks, ff.

I made a whole set of Cassie smilies.

Cassie and her Mum
                          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Hey, zuz... #1, I'm sorry I missed your birthday! I feel SO bad now.
                            #2, Do you (I hope you do, cause you hate making character smileys) have any Owen smileys?
                            Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                            "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                            sigpic
                            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                              Hey, zuz... #1, I'm sorry I missed your birthday! I feel SO bad now.
                              You can't keep track of all the birthdays at GW and nobody expects you to. So no need to feel bad about that, silly.*hugs*

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                              #2, Do you (I hope you do, cause you hate making character smileys) have any Owen smileys?
                              *lols* It's true that I hate that but as Torchwood is my current obsession I made an exception and made smilies for all team members. [I made jack, gwen, tosh and owen and edited a little ianto smiley which was originally made by myn]

I made sets of jack, ianto, gwen and janto smilies but only a few owen and tosh ones. Do you want me to make some more?

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

You can't keep track of all the birthdays at GW and nobody expects you to. So no need to feel bad about that, silly.*hugs*

*lols* It's true that I hate that but as Torchwood is my current obsession I made an exception and made smilies for all team members. [I made jack, gwen, tosh and owen and edited a little ianto smiley which was originally made by myn]

I made sets of jack, ianto, gwen and janto smilies but only a few owen and tosh ones. Do you want me to make some more?

Yes, please! I love Owen. He's awesome. He reminds me of Rodney. only better looking.
                                Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                                "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                                sigpic
                                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X