X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sechemech-Ib
    replied
    Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
    This thread (and Krisz) just keep doing good. We should call it the Super Thread and give it a costume!!!
    ROFLMAO!

Happy Easter/ Happy Spring...May the Great Bunny shower all Super Threaders with much chocolate!

Leave a comment:

• Arctic Goddess
    replied
    This thread (and Krisz) just keep doing good. We should call it the Super Thread and give it a costume!!!

Leave a comment:

• Krisz
    replied
    Originally posted by Apophis' Queen View Post
    Thank you SO MUCH Krisz!! The pics are gorgeous...my daughter is soo going to love these!! ;-)
    ...btw, congrats on your exams!! :-))

Cheers!
    You're welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Apophis' Queen
    replied
    Thank you SO MUCH Krisz!! The pics are gorgeous...my daughter is soo going to love these!! ;-)
    ...btw, congrats on your exams!! :-))

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• Krisz
    replied
    Originally posted by Apophis' Queen View Post
    Hi all!!!

I've been browsing through this loong thread looking for some of the photo galleries some of you guys posted soon after the Con..I took my daughter to the 2009 Convention, and she was particularly amazed by the prop museum, so I was wondering if any of you guys had some photos of the pieces shown in the prop museum at Creation in 2008....so far I haven't found any, and she would really love to see those pieces...

Thanks in advance!!
    I've sent you a PM.

It was great looking through the 2008 con photos again. Brings back great memories and it is amazing how this thread is still going, but who can forget the good times of '08! Who can blame us hanging out here with all the great people we met back then.

Hope everything is good with everyone.

I'm pottering along quite merrily, passed my final exams for the Medical Office Assistant course I did, so am now waiting to get out there and do the practical work part of it and then hopefully be in a job by June.

It's nice to have more time to visit GW more often now and catch up with old friends.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X