No announcement yet.

2008 Vancouver Con (Creation)!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we should all congratulate each other for keeping this thread alive for an entire year!! That must be a record for a convention thread!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen View Post
      *Sigh*

Soooo wish I was heading to Vancouver this week.

(I know, I know - I have other upcoming trips to plan for, but still....!!)

That's all. Just needed to whine for a minute.

And way more important trips *hugz*

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Hey all!!

Didn't realise that the withdrawl symptoms would be as bad for the CON!!!! Arrgh!! Well, I am now thinking of bake sales/car wash/ shoe shine etc to get to Van 10!!

Talk soon all

And AG: KEEPIN THE THREAD ALIVE.....Tell Gary and Adam I said hi!

S'n'T
        "You know Jack, for an Irishman, you never were much of a talker."
        Sara O' Neill's father;
        COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
          I think we should all congratulate each other for keeping this thread alive for an entire year!! That must be a record for a convention thread!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!</B>
          Just goes to show what a great group of fans attended the 2008 con! Wonder if the same will be said for 2009?

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
          And way more important trips *hugz*

-JJ
          Yes, yes, of course you are right.
          OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Hey Paul , give me a ring when you get this message . My phone will not let me ring out . Some thing to do with the Canadian network . What time is your flight Landing in Vancouver . I arrived about an Hour ago . Customs took my Bensons . I will be staying in Room 813 or 913 , can't remember which . Too Lazy to look in my Pocket . Any hoo . Am going down to the Bar in a half an Hour to get my self a much needed Kokanee . Man I missed that long a waited Blue Bottle . I am wondering if Wendy is still working there . She was Nice to us last Year . Hey , Bar and Stewart were not sure if they would make it . They were thinking of renting a car and doing some Touring around . Interested . Science Museum . Yaaaaaaaa Baby . . Must dash now . Man that is one Imagination I have or this could be one of the best April Fool's ever . Pity I did not send this message on the First of April . I am soooo wishing I was there but life goes on . Artic G.. Hello Beautiful . Penny for your Taughts . OJ , You have a Lovely family and you will have to send over some family Pictures ... Good Luck for now . Love always . Padraiggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.......
            CRAZY IRISH GUY :

Puddle Jumper Pilot- Sheppard - Asmir
            Scientist - McKay - Shirt n' Tie
            Scientist - Zalenka- Bar
            Cook and able body - Ronon - Master Bray Tack .
            Crazy Irish Guy Was Here .

Spoiler:
            Are we Geeks or Nerds

Comment

Originally posted by Master Bray Tack View Post
              Hey Paul , give me a ring when you get this message . My phone will not let me ring out . Some thing to do with the Canadian network . What time is your flight Landing in Vancouver . I arrived about an Hour ago . Customs took my Bensons . I will be staying in Room 813 or 913 , can't remember which . Too Lazy to look in my Pocket . Any hoo . Am going down to the Bar in a half an Hour to get my self a much needed Kokanee . Man I missed that long a waited Blue Bottle . I am wondering if Wendy is still working there . She was Nice to us last Year . Hey , Bar and Stewart were not sure if they would make it . They were thinking of renting a car and doing some Touring around . Interested . Science Museum . Yaaaaaaaa Baby . . Must dash now . Man that is one Imagination I have or this could be one of the best April Fool's ever . Pity I did not send this message on the First of April . I am soooo wishing I was there but life goes on . Artic G.. Hello Beautiful . Penny for your Taughts . OJ , You have a Lovely family and you will have to send over some family Pictures ... Good Luck for now . Love always . Padraiggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.......
              Aww, Padraig, loved your belated April Fool's post! Made me smile. So, are we all saving for 2010? (Ha!) It's a lovely thought anyway.

Hugs,
              Jennie
              OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

*Misty transition effect ~ swirly swirly*

Ahh Padraig, great to see you here....Wendy : Another Kokanee for my good friend...and perhaps one for me too.... Hey, look I see OJ, AG, Krisz, Deeds and Mr Deeds, Jenny S. and...heck if it ain't Snowflake, EG and ~Sarah....wow... you guys look exactly as I remember... OK.. so isn't it great that one week after the con. Joe Flan, David H, Jason, Rachel, Jewel agreed to join us for a drink!

Wow...look whose just sauntering around the corner from the restaurant...it's..it's...I don't believe it...it's Richard Dean Anderson!!!
                What's that you say Rick? Up shooting some snips for SGU? Would we like a personal tour of the Destiny....followed by a couple/three beers with Michael, Chris and Amanda over at the cabin??? Martin Wood has the keys?? Peter DeLuise is going to drive us?? Sure...let me just pinch myself......

AND

*SNAP!*

OK...back to reality...stuck in Ireland.... Oh well, worth a dream eh?

Talk soon all!!

S'n'T
                Sara O' Neill's father;
                COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

*giggles @ S'n'T's scenario*.....

{{{{{Paul}}}}} you were missed in Vancouver by me and Mr Deeds........it wasn't the same without our charming neighbour.....

Deeds xxx
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                    *giggles @ S'n'T's scenario*.....

{{{{{Paul}}}}} you were missed in Vancouver by me and Mr Deeds........it wasn't the same without our charming neighbour.....

Deeds xxx
                    Is that a ( neighbour ) Or a neighbour with an ( s ) at that the end of it . Typing error or something . .
                    CRAZY IRISH GUY :

Puddle Jumper Pilot- Sheppard - Asmir
                    Scientist - McKay - Shirt n' Tie
                    Scientist - Zalenka- Bar
                    Cook and able body - Ronon - Master Bray Tack .
                    Crazy Irish Guy Was Here .

Spoiler:
                    Are we Geeks or Nerds

Comment

I love that this thread is still alive even though there's a Vancouver 2010 one up already! GO 2008!!
                      Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.

Comment

Hey there all!!

Anna!! Great to see you here! Are you going to Van 2010?? Heck, I know 09 is just over....What think you?? Have been having a serious think about going in 2010...putting in some serious ground work re: HRH and their Imperial Majesties...

Any-hoo

Talk soon all!

S'n'T
                        Sara O' Neill's father;
                        COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

Originally posted by Shirt'n'Tie View Post
                          *Misty transition effect ~ swirly swirly*

*snip*
                          That is too funny! Kept me laughin the entire time... If only right?
                          sigpic
                          awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Aw, Padraig and Shirt & Tie. I could almost see you guys holding up the bar in the Crystal Lounge. As I stood outside the room with the props, I could see Bar and Azsmir sitting on the floor at the front of the line for tickets. I do hope all of you guys can come back next year.

And, OJ, JJ and Sarah, you were sorely missed. I had to find new people to annoy.

It was awesome to see you again Deeds. I never got a chance to tell you about my dream. By the way, did you enjoy your Michael Shanks pony ride?
                            Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post

It was awesome to see you again Deeds. I never got a chance to tell you about my dream. By the way, did you enjoy your Michael Shanks pony ride?

LOL! I'm sure I did!!....

By a strange coincidence I spent best part of an hour yesterday staring at a horse's ass.......

Did the most wonderful winter horse drawn sleigh ride round Lake Louise....it was like being a kid in Lapland!!!.....

Deeds xx
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Hi there all

Just checked to VAN 10 Thread...It's on from 15-18th!!! AAAAAArrrrgggghhhh!! The twins' birthday is the 16th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So...no can do!!
                                I was sure that it would be around the earlier weekend of April!!
                                So that means 2011 for Van at the earliest!
                                By the by, I have been tinkering with the idea of Twitter.
                                Being in Europe, we can access from web and even post from mobile phone, but cannot get updates via the phone.... Anyway... I'll give it a spin for a while and see...
                                www.twitter.com/shirtntie

Talk soon all

S'n'T
                                Sara O' Neill's father;
                                COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

Working...
                                X