2008 Vancouver Con (Creation)!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
    Just an FYI - Managed to get Cuddles to London. Ensured he was well fed before walking around downtown. Don't want an international incident.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34901[/ATTACH]
    LOL, poor thing must have been really cramped in the overhead locker on the plane!

I see that Cuddles was testing the theory that the Horse Guards never move whilst on duty!

Have fun in London!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
      LOL, poor thing must have been really cramped in the overhead locker on the plane!

I see that Cuddles was testing the theory that the Horse Guards never move whilst on duty!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34918[/ATTACH]

Have fun in London!
      Lol...he's having a blast in London. And, I got him his own seat on the plane. Told them he was my hairy uncle. Air Canada will believe anything!
      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Guess where I'll be this time tomorrow?...

Yeah....easy eh?....

Deeds xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post

Yeah....easy eh?....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...1/DSCN1591.jpg

Deeds xx
          Lucky you.....have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post

Yeah....easy eh?....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...1/DSCN1591.jpg

Deeds xx
            Love the photo! Hope you're having fun, are you still in Vancouver? If so and you like Star Trek get to the PNE (Pacific National Exhibition)if you haven't already. Data and Deanna are appearing on Friday.

They've got the 'Star Trek Experience' exhibition this year, the main reason I went. I was there on Sunday and had a blast! Geeked out with sitting in Kirk's chair, as well as the Captain's chair on the bridge of the Enterprise D, and 'beamed' up for good measure! Finally got hold of a tribble too! Great seeing all the costumes and props. Ate too much of the wrong food of course, that's what fairs are all about I guess lol!

Comment

LOL!..we drove past there yesterday....laughed my head off at all the people in their driveways offering parking for $10.....we had laughs over the weekend too....a HUGE Anime Convention over at Canada Place and a Zombie Walk down Robson Saturday afternoon.....been great fun so far...

Yep am here till Sunday evening...planning a floatplane trip over the City, North Shore Mountains to Whistler and back along the Sunshine Coast, a trip to the Canucks Shop (I bought a Stuffie Henrik Sedin already) and lunch in Steveston on Saturday if the mussels and frites are available in our favourite bistro....weather has been very kind to us.....

Deeds xx
              sigpic

Comment

The weather continues to scorch and delight...only had one morning's rain in the 10 days we've been here (yesterday)...today we discovered Lighthouse Park and spent a good couple of hours exploring the beautiful area and soaking up the sun...then we drove along the North Shore to Deep Cove for a lovely lunch at one of our favourite bistro's the Arms Reach...back at the hotel now having a rest before heading out to the Seawall and the pub for a pint and a pizza tonight...

Tomorrow we plan to make the most of the 26+C deg temps and sun to try grab a floatplane ride over the city, the mountains, up to Whistler and along the sunshine coast before heading over to Lonsdale for a massage and then soaking up the rays in Stanley Park or along the seawall....

Sunday we pack up, head to say our goodbyes to our friends and fly home overnight.....then we plan our next visit....Vancouver in the summer beats the crap out of April...con or no con!!!

Deeds xx
                sigpic

Comment

Back home now......and thank you Vancouver for putting on the most incredible late summer heatwave for our 12 days of magic....only half a half day's rain in the whole time....I managed to get a tan, lose 2 kilos in weight and still eat wonderfully well ....must be all that walking in the sun!...

Planning the next trip already.....well, after I've done the unpacking, washing, shopping etc etc...

Deeds xx
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                    Aren't you the guy that always revives this thread? Hmmm...I think I remember you.
                    N O P E

It was Meeeeeeeee
                    CRAZY IRISH GUY :

Puddle Jumper Pilot- Sheppard - Asmir
                    Scientist - McKay - Shirt n' Tie
                    Scientist - Zalenka- Bar
                    Cook and able body - Ronon - Master Bray Tack .
                    Crazy Irish Guy Was Here .

Spoiler:
                    Are we Geeks or Nerds

Comment

And all of a sudden, we are back on the merry go round and transported magically back to Vancouver in 2008. The weather was chilly, but the atmosphere was warm.
                      Ahh, the memories...
                      e-mail(And msn messenger): [email protected]

Gravity can bind my feet, but it can never bind my imagination...

Comment

Hi All

Yes! It is I!! Haven't been here in aaaggggeeesss!!

Glad to see the thread is STILL on page 1!!

Hope all well here.

As you all know I'm over on Twitter for a chat...

Chat soon!!

S'n'T
                        "You know Jack, for an Irishman, you never were much of a talker."
                        Sara O' Neill's father;
                        COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

wishing for a stargate to appear....

Comment

Wishing for a Stargate tv show to appear....

Comment

Closest we're getting atm from MS and AT's tweets is a game/app thingy....they've been doing voice overs yesterday

Saw Michael at Chevron 7.9 last week, and met up with many old friends....still remember 08 as one of the best Cons in my lifetime...

Heading back to Seattle & Vancouver in March next year.....11th or 12th visit to Van since 2005....that place sure has a hold on my heart...

xxxxx
                              sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas to all watching the 2008 con thread. I had to rescue the thread from falling off the front page...

Comment

Working...
                                X