Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Battles, our fan-made Stargate Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Grabs mallet, whacks thread up to top of list* Here, a free bump.

Comment

So how's the game coming?

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Well, progress has been made on the engine itself (like new sprites, the actual controls) but the story hasn't progressed very much.
        You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

That's good. I am truly really sorry that I don't have time to help out with Omega. If I could, I would.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Just finished MP3: Corruption. The ending where
            Spoiler:
            Samus reminisces about the other hunters, and how they were killed by her and DS... I swear I almost cried!

'course, I couldn't wait until the game was out before i ripped music from it... whatever.

The game is now [finally] in full production.

The story is done, and here are a few things you'll see in SGB 6 and 7:
            Spoiler:
            There will be a time travel story,
            my favorite villain from the series will make a brief (but necessary) return,
            why the ascended do what they do will finally become clear,
            two will fall in love,

...and the great hungry thing will be released. Legyon was a pawn. A tiny iota of what is to come. It's here. This is the end, the time of reckoning.
            You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera View Post
              The game is now [finally] in full production.

The story is done, and here are a few things you'll see in SGB 6 and 7:
              Spoiler:
              There will be a time travel story,
              my favorite villain from the series will make a brief (but necessary) return,
              why the ascended do what they do will finally become clear,
              two will fall in love,

...and the great hungry thing will be released. Legyon was a pawn. A tiny iota of what is to come. It's here. This is the end, the time of reckoning.
              ... And angels sang out, in immaculate chorus, as down from the heavens, descended Chuck Norris.

Comment

I scrapped the whole 'Point Defense Sniper Beam' thing, and made the beams almost identical to the ones in 'Unending'.

-LGBT-

Comment

Hmmm... So then, how much energy out of an 100% charge will a single beam take?

Comment

20 %

-LGBT-

Comment

'Kay then. Should be interesting to see what will come of this change.

Comment

A bit more tweaking, and the engine should be complete. This doesn't mean that the game is complete, but all of the features I want to have for the game, and all the crap the others made me implement against my will, is in the engine. This includes:
                        • BEAUTIFUL particle explosions
                        • Zooming in and out of the battle field to see the entire battle
                          Moving the camera to see what's happening up close to your allies, while you're laying low, letting your shields recharge
                        • The Wreckage-explosions that added a beautiful quality to Beta will be brought back!

-LGBT-

Comment

I don't want to go searching through the thread so can someone provide me with a link to the last Battles game?
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Everything is on the first post.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera View Post
                              A bit more tweaking, and the engine should be complete. This doesn't mean that the game is complete, but all of the features I want to have for the game, and all the crap the others made me implement against my will, is in the engine. (Snip)
                              Now would you be referring to us, the fans? Or the rest of ITV?

Comment

ITV, understandably.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Working...
                                X