Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Battles, our fan-made Stargate Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Battera View Post
    Does it stop you from moving on in the game?
    Fortunately there is a save point right at that glitch, and exiting and reinitializing the game and continuing bypasses the glitch.

Comment

Sorry, but that's all that I can think of for technical requirements.
      You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Well, since I am assuming you've all (or most of you) have played through the game, then I can post links to some 3D works based on the game, that one of my partners made.

He made 3D models of ships in the game, and posted them onto the Google 3D warehouse. If you do not want to be spoiled, then don't check them out:

The Odysseus:
        Clicky

The Ark (This model, or a version of it, was actually featured in the game!):
        Clicketty
        You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

great game battera, i will green you

there is one problem though, level 34 and 35 (i believe) seem bugged
          the game is able to progress, but its very awkward, the BG minimizes with sprites of hataks, o'neil's and 306's
          i will try to get a screen grab for you

Comment

Mission 34 has Ha'tak and other ships on a lower 3d plain than the player, which is why they're smaller.

-LGBT-

Comment

i see, my bad

the background looked odd, with the sprites, i thought it was a glitch

Comment

I'm a bit confused, I finally got the game to work yaya turned out my DirectX needed an update now I can play it with ease.

my confusion is, when you are on land in the current game, am I only able to change weapons with one on the ground ONLY? I thought perhaps in the next game there could be a "switch weapon" key or something when you are on the ground.

that is if you thought of one already I'll withdraw my comment, great game so far though(starting the second level now)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

With the ground levels, I had to implement alot of changes to the code, and quite frankly I was out of my element. Future games will NOT have ground battles. We're sticking to the good ol' ship to ship combat.

-LGBT-

Comment

Thankyou, it sucks!!!

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Well, since I am assuming you've all (or most of you) have played through the game, then I can post links to some 3D works based on the game, that one of my partners made.

He made 3D models of ships in the game, and posted them onto the Google 3D warehouse. If you do not want to be spoiled, then don't check them out:

The Odysseus:
                      Clicky

The Ark (This model, or a version of it, was actually featured in the game!):
                      Clicketty
                      odysseus looks cool

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

With the ground levels, I had to implement alot of changes to the code, and quite frankly I was out of my element. Future games will NOT have ground battles. We're sticking to the good ol' ship to ship combat.
                        Well, here is a game I WAS working on, before I got over my head in how to make it good. It uses easy movement, not complicated shooting, etc.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6mgdwuogzdl

<EDIT> Oh, and drag over the menu buttons.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

I downloaded it, and tried to play it but a 'FATAL ERROR' occured, and the game had to shut down...

-LGBT-

Comment

Maybe it's cuz of the music or something. I'll send you the... Do you have GM7? I'm uploading a .GB1 file.

http://www.mediafire.com/?9mhahynj5wb

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

No, it's ok. I'm not interested in playing it anymore.

A bit of a notice, I will not be making most of the sprites for Stargate: Omega. We have recieved assistance from a graphic artist at GMG. I'll post some of the work he's sent us and see what y'all think.
                              Last edited by Battera; 25 June 2007, 03:57 PM.

-LGBT-

Comment

No, it's ok. I'm not interested in playing it anymore.

A bit of a notice, I will not be making most of the sprites for Stargate: Omega. We have recieved assistance from a graphic artist at GMG. I'll post some of the work he's sent us and see what y'all think.
                                Good, I don't think I could help make some of em either. I'm not that good. Will they be 3D Graphics? Like, from Sketchup. The Hatak (obviously from Sketchup) looks really good and is great quality.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Working...
                                X