Graphic Art Display Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
    Wow, very touching sig Luci, these pics, colouring and texture in the center made perfect artwork //Awesome composition on your new sig

Yay Spork, that's great, what did Connor say about it, did he like it?
    He asked if I made the cover art and I said that I did, then he looked at the tracklist on the back and was looking over the songs (which included Evanescence, Alice Cooper, Rufus Wainwright, Bon Jovi, Boston, and The Who just to name a couple) and he looks at me and said, "wow... interesting song selection, i never would have thought of those."

Then I asked for a hug for my birthday (since its on Wednesday) and he gave me a hug and said happy birthday while he was hugging me, so it was like right in my ear.... I almost died! Sexiest thing ever!

Comment

Aww that's fantastic, it must have been thrilling and exciting I must admit I'm a bit scarred of him, because Michael role he played, lol, but for sure he's a nice and sexy man

And yay for his reaction on the cover and songs Mission comleted, huh?
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

You forgot to tell you touched someone's hair spork.
        sigpic

Comment

Aww that's fantastic, it must have been thrilling and exciting I must admit I'm a bit scarred of him, because Michael role he played, lol, but for sure he's a nice and sexy man

And yay for his reaction on the cover and songs Mission comleted, huh?
          Awww he's really just a cutie. Its hard to be scared of him when you see him talking about how he couldn't see anything with those contacts in and then he like does this scratching motion and says "grrr" ElizabethBartlett got a picture of it, so once she gets them online I'll show you guys..

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
          You forgot to tell you touched someone's hair spork.
          -looks around innocently- Oh you mean that Joe Flanigan guy...

Comment

Yeah. That guy.
            sigpic

Comment

You gotta be kidding me, you touched HIS hair?? Oh my goodness Awesome!

Haha so CT isn't that scarry in real life? When he smiles he's real nice guy, I guess
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

You gotta be kidding me, you touched HIS hair?? Oh my goodness Awesome!

Haha so CT isn't that scarry in real life? When he smiles he's real nice guy, I guess
                NO! I'm not kidding! I really got to ruffle Joe Flanigan's hair!!!

And yeah, Connor's really sweet. He's one of the nicest people ever! He was so sweet during our photo op and omg! on Friday night he stopped by the bar and just before he left, a group of girls were singing "Wanted Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi, Connor walked right up and took the mic and started singing. It was AMAZING!

my photo op with Connor:
                Spoiler:

I loved his joke about being cast on Supernatural. (which he wasn't) but apparently he's bff's with Misha Collins (which I totally ship Connor/Misha now!)

Comment

lol he started singing? It had to be funny! Very cheerful photo, you seem to have lot of fun at Con yay!

---
                  forgot to post, icons from true bloood lj icontest:

sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Pretty Achaja.

Especially #2.

Mentalist challenge icons.

sigpic

Comment

Awww love yours too <3 Amazing ones! Oh, I also participated, wait a sec...

last two with Jasmina's tut
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Stunning artworks everyone!!

Spork, you're so lucky to meet Joe Flanigan and ruffle his hair! Very cool.
                        Last edited by Stargate78fan; 24 August 2009, 05:03 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Your stuff is so awesome! I'm not sure if it's the right place to put this, could someone make me a siggy?

Comment

Fantastic artwork everyone Your very very lucky spork!!

Originally posted by girljumper1 View Post
                            Your stuff is so awesome! I'm not sure if it's the right place to put this, could someone make me a siggy?
                            welcome This is the right place, i think. I'm a bit busy lately but i'm sure someone will be happy to make one for you, ask away

Comment

Great icons Achaja and Luci

Hi girljumper! Do you have any preferences? Character/ep/ship etc? I'm sure someone will have a go for you
                              What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

haven't been here for some day (some database error) and you've made so many awesome arties! Need to spread some green

Snowy, great so see ya. Haven't seen you in ages

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                                Pretty Achaja.

Especially #2.

Mentalist challenge icons.

Really love this Can you post a psd?

More a-ha stuff (don't post all icons, too many of them )

Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 25 August 2009, 02:56 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X