Pegasus 3 - Jan 2008 London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am Lenka....so no confussion in P3 or anywhere with anybody
    We were two in class at school but it´s not that usual name, so I am pretty unique

I hope Kate will make it to P3. She has great new promo photos and they almost have to be signed. But, of course, I understand that the work is important.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      Anyone got a link to the template on LJ?
      here's one

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

WhoHoo! Got my confirmation letter (ticket?) from Wolf in my email today. Number is well under 300.

As for names- try being a Jennifer who was born in the early 70s. In my 4th grade year, there were seven of us on that one class.
        sigpic
        Sig by im_meli
        More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
          Anybody read the new Kate Hewlett interview?
          She might not make Peg 3
          Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post
          I would hope that by now her schedule would have been set and she'd know either way and there would have been an announcement. *fingers crossed*
          If she couldn't make it then it'd be a pity but at least I got to meet her last year.
          I read the interview and panicked a bit afterwards. I cannot tell you how much I hope that she'll be able to come! If she has to cancel the con because of work commitments I'd understand it of course, work is more important, but I'd also be very sad. At least I also met her once already, so maybe I shouldn't complain if she cannot come.
          I also think there would have been an announcement by now, but maybe Kate doesn't yet know for sure if she can come or not. Con guest appearances have already been cancelled on the day the con started...

I already bought a small present for Kate, so I hope she'll be there. It will be the only present for an actor I'll take with me, I usually don't give gift to the actors on cons. I usually don't know what to get them anyway, they also hardly have time to appreciate it, and when they have to fly to a con it will be unlikely that they can take everything home with them on the plane (too much luggage then) and I'd hate it if a guests would have to throw away my present or leave it behind, which would be understandable but still very sad. But when David came last year I just had to give him something, I also had lots of ideas, so I bought something very small and I hope he took it with him. I also had a small present for Kate but I forgot a part of it at home and I was glad I got a second chance now (theoretically).

Originally posted by shelsfc View Post
          I'm not sure how to get from one to the other, but I think it's pretty well signposted. Yeah, the Hoppa bus does stop at T2!
          That's good to know, thanks!
          Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
          When is the ticket for name, how can my friend go to my name? I ordered it for her so we will have two tickets with my name but they didn´t ask me about name to the other ticket. So that´s OK then? Um, do I make sense?
          This year my friend ordered our two tickets, so I'm also a bit confused how that will work. Last year our individual names were on our tickets and were shown when we logged in or out. I don't think this will be the case this year. Will her name show up two times then?
          Originally posted by iolanda View Post
          I have no time for getting excited... hope I won't forget to get money early enough this time...
          I'm also way too busy to get excited yet, and I fear that won't change in the next week. The situation at work is insane right now, so I barely noticed that the con is in less than two weeks!

Thankfully due to practice (fourth con now) I managed to prepare everything for the con much earlier than last year, meaning the badge, the photos for my autograph book and other stuff will be done this weekend. I have the small present for Kate, and I ordered the money at the bank already (can go and fetch it on Tuesday). I hope I manage to pack my suitcase in time, last year I finished that on Thursday night, just hours before I had to go to the airport, now that wasn't good... But I fear it might happen again this year!

Bye, A.
          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Okay...what time does everyone get to Heathrow at?

sueKay - 7am approx

add your name to the list!
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
              Okay...what time does everyone get to Heathrow at?

sueKay - 7am approx
              Peggy - 3pm approx

Comment

sueKay - 7am approx
                Peggy - 3pm approx
                Muffin- 1:30pm approx

David Hewlett is my 'happy place' SQUEEEEE!!!

Comment

sueKay - 7am approx
                  Peggy - 3pm approx
                  Sofie - 3:30pm approx

Comment

sueKay - 7am approx
                    Peggy - 3pm approx
                    Sofie, iolanda - 3:30pm approx
                    The cake is a lie!

Comment

I don´t know, we will be in Heathrow around 12 o´clock, I guess, maybe even sooner.
                      Mercury973I got mail from Wolf, too, but I don´t know what number I have. How is that you know it? Oh, wait...you wrote them to keep your ticket so you got confirmation. I prefer to get it sent...

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

sueKay - 7am approx
                        Peggy - 3pm approx
                        Klenotka - 12 noon approx
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

*cries* got my email from Wolf asking if if I wanted my tix held at the door. I asked if they could send it as I will not be making it and would like to keep it for the scrapbook. They are happy to do so. These are some VERY nice people to deal with.
                          sigpic

Comment

I don´t have to write them when I want them to send it, right? I am sooo confused lately.

Gate Geek: It´s very nice of them I hope you will make it next time

Comment

sueKay - 7am approx
                              Peggy - 3pm approx
                              Klenotka - 12 noon approx
                              BQ - 2pm approx
                              Jacta Alea Est

My Space

My art

X5-752

Comment