X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pisces27
    replied
    Originally posted by PegasusGalaxy View Post
    What does a backstage pass entail? I never got an e-mail from Creation and I went on E-bay to try and search them and see but I couldn't find the listing no matter what I searched under. Mind you it's not that I could afford them, just rampant curiosity.
    I think the bidding is closed with 3 out of 5 sold.

Leave a comment:

• PegasusGalaxy
    replied
    Originally posted by Chelle View Post
    You know, I wish Creation would have offered those backstage tickets as an option earlier on. Why on earth would I want to spend another $500 on the backstage pass when I've already bankrupted myself for a gold pass, and had already paid for it LAST YEAR?? Maybe if they offered that you could exchange your gold for the backstage I might've considered it, but...... anyway..... yeah.

Don't get me wrong - It's a great idea, and a wonderful opportunity for those who didn't buy tickets in time to grab a gold pass or whatever..... but still. Guess I'll have to find more junk to sell on Ebay to buy those another time.

BTW, there's only two more days till the con..... squeeeeeee!!!!

Have to squee quietly tonight, it's currently 2:45am here at my house, everyone else is sleeping, and I'm an insomiac.
    What does a backstage pass entail? I never got an e-mail from Creation and I went on E-bay to try and search them and see but I couldn't find the listing no matter what I searched under. Mind you it's not that I could afford them, just rampant curiosity.

Leave a comment:

• Spacemonkey_Jackson
    replied
    SQUEEEEEEEEE

I'm so excited and can barely concentrate. I'm not getting any writting done right now.

Leave a comment:

• ScifigirlSG
    replied
    in about 24hrs, I'll be 'leavin'on a jet plane' for Burbank.......getting everything together now..tickets, clothes, etc....OMG....squeeeeee!

Leave a comment:

• justhere1971
    replied
    Alright I am getting positively crazy -- I was driving home, and in the car, I was jumping around in my seat because I was feeling giddy thinking about this weekend.

*hyperventilating*

Leave a comment:

Working...
X