No announcement yet.

Official SG Con, Burbank 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay!!........throwing confetti........for all who have received their tickets...

Comment

All is right with the world.

Now is it next Friday yet??

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
      Photobucket

Comment

sure wished............can't wait to get outta here!

Comment

....so jealous......so very very jealous indeed......

Someone say hi to Cliff for me!!!!!!

By the way:

Hey everybody, since not all of you visit every thread, just letting you know that Stargate Atlantis has been nominated for a people's choice award. You can vote here:

http://www.pcavote.com/pca/index.jsp
          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

I am having issues ... really I think I need a mental health checkup. I am concerned that I won't get to watch The Seer!!

So what's happening Friday night guys. Any meet up at the bar? Are some of you going to be at the cabaret?
            sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
              ....so jealous......so very very jealous indeed......

Someone say hi to Cliff for me!!!!!!

By the way:

Hey everybody, since not all of you visit every thread, just letting you know that Stargate Atlantis has been nominated for a people's choice award. You can vote here:

http://www.pcavote.com/pca/index.jsp
              Don't worry AG. Isn't he going to be at the Vancouver Con? Will be there? I will def. give it a good shot and try to say hello.
              sig made by me

Comment

Ok.....AG...

I saw the poll mentioned in Joe's blog...

Comment

Voted...

Comment

So possible anyone can ask Michael if he has been asked to be on S5 Atlantis?
                    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
                      If I don't get nervous and go speechless, I will.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                        If I don't get nervous and go speechless, I will.
                        Thanks muchly appreciated.
                        Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
                          That was already on my list to definitely be asked. If someone else asks before I get up to the mic, then that's fine, I have ever burning questions that need to be answered. I am sure that's a topic on a lot of people's minds.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                          Photobucket

Comment

Hi, it's me again from WAY back in the thread. I had two more questions that I thought of.

The first one was, it kind of sounds to me, from reading through the thread, that the dessert party and the breakfast on Sunday are the same thing with the exception that one is a dessert thing/one is breakfast, one has an auction included and there are different actors/actresses attending them. Is that correct?

Also, I'd heard someone mention somewhere in this thread (I'd have to go search it out) that there was a possibility of maybe separate tickets being posted right before the convention for the Sunday Breakfast. I've been checking periodically but so far the only new tickets they've posted (aside from Corin Nemec's autograph and picture) are for the Cabaret. Does that mean they're definitely not going to have any more tickets or is there still a chance?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by PegasusGalaxy View Post
                              Hi, it's me again from WAY back in the thread. I had two more questions that I thought of.

The first one was, it kind of sounds to me, from reading through the thread, that the dessert party and the breakfast on Sunday are the same thing with the exception that one is a dessert thing/one is breakfast, one has an auction included and there are different actors/actresses attending them. Is that correct?

Also, I'd heard someone mention somewhere in this thread (I'd have to go search it out) that there was a possibility of maybe separate tickets being posted right before the convention for the Sunday Breakfast. I've been checking periodically but so far the only new tickets they've posted (aside from Corin Nemec's autograph and picture) are for the Cabaret. Does that mean they're definitely not going to have any more tickets or is there still a chance?

Thanks!
                              To answer your first question: Yes.

Your second question: They should have posted the seperate tickets for the dessert party and breakfast. It's a possibilty that they are not doing that this year. Which, I''m bummed about. But we can always have a large breackfast of our own, if worst comes to worst.

Comment

I'm hoping Breakfast tickets will be offered at registration... The email I received said that Gold tickets will be taken down on Monday, Nov 12. If all the Gold tickets didn't sell, maybe there's a chance to attend the Breakfast.

Comment

Working...
                                X