• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there's still time for the 'last minute surprises'

....still no ticket in the mail......

Comment

*crosses fingers*

I'm haviong issues with my card. I tried to order "A Dog's Breakfast" and it's not doing it.

*big heavy sigh*

Comment

No ticket in the mail for me either. Aren't they cutting it kinda close as it's only 11 more days away? And one of those day is the Veteran's day - mail is closed.

11 more days guys!!!
        sig made by me

Comment

Just popping in to wish you all a wonderful time in Burbank for the upcoming SG con! (Of course, having a wonderful time at a SG con goes without saying, I know!!! ) Can't wait to see all the great pics and read the fun stories you all will have to share! (You will share, right???)

Ok, enough silliness. HAVE A GREAT TIME IN BURBANK!!

OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

I'll probably have to get mine at the door because I ordered mine like two days before the two week deadline thingy to get them through the mail.

Has anyone here got there tickets yet?

I'm asking because a few years ago, for the Firefly Breakfast and the Grand Slam Summit they had problems with printing out the actual ticket.

Comment

No tickets here either.... But then again, I JUST got my photo ops from Chicago LAST WEEK..... so who knows if I'll even see mine before I have to hit the road on Thursday.....

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

If someone gets a chance to talk to JF, could you please ask him about the movie he did called Silent Men and if he knows if it will ever be released. Thanks!
                Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                GateCon Attendee 2008
                Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Ok......pisces..

still no ticket....

Comment

Yep no ticket here either. You all will hear me squealing the day they show up, LOL!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson View Post
                      Yep no ticket here either. You all will hear me squealing the day they show up, LOL!
                      ....and throwing confetti...

Comment

10 more days!!!

I almost skipped to work this morning, thinking about it.
                        sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                          Ok......pisces..

still no ticket....
                          Thank you. And could you steal a kiss for me too?

*fingers crossed about your ticket*
                          GateCon Attendee 2008

Comment

9 days!!!!!!

Edit: I just got my tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm O26 on Sat and O27 on Sunday.
                            Last edited by Spacemonkey_Jackson; 07 November 2007, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Hey guys,

I have a question about the Dessert party for those who have attended it before. Is it like a real party? where people dance and drink? or is more like people go and for the meet and greet and then leave the party?

Comment

Originally posted by slunky View Post
                                Hey guys,

I have a question about the Dessert party for those who have attended it before. Is it like a real party? where people dance and drink? or is more like people go and for the meet and greet and then leave the party?
                                The one in Vancouver was more of a meet and greet. They had tables set up in the hall with the desserts and a bar, then in the main room were tables to sit at. The actors split up and went from table to table to meet and talk for maybe 5 mins if you were lucky. I don't remember any dancing or music.
                                GateCon Attendee 2008

Comment

Working...
                                X