Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
    YAY!!!!!

And tonight I will be buying the tickets to the actual Con. I've gone through so much angst to get to this point.
    YEAAYYYYYY!!! It's going to be so much fun!
    sig made by me

Comment

I can't believe we'll all be in Burbank in a little over two weeks time!!! Got my first post foot surgery appt tomorrow. Here's hoping everything is looking better than fine and I'll be off the crutches in time for Burbank.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
      Photobucket

Comment

Lookout Burbank.......here comes the Gateworld swarm!!!

Comment

I Just Bought My Tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yay!!!!!!!

Comment

How long did it take for you guys to get an e-mail confirmation from creation? I still haven't gotten mine yet . . .

Comment

How long did it take for you guys to get an e-mail confirmation from creation? I still haven't gotten mine yet . . .
                hmm I received my confirmation immediately. Did you print the confirmation page? I'd call them up to make sure they have the correct email addy.
                sig made by me

Comment

I haven't either, and I bought my ticket on 10-1. I did print the confirmation page , but there is no ticket number.

probably because it's a gen admin ticket with no reserved seating....

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                    I haven't either, and I bought my ticket on 10-1. I did print the confirmation page , but there is no ticket number.
                    SM_J I misunderstood your question. What MS said -- I have the confirmation page, but no email w/ ticket info.
                    sig made by me

Comment

That's what I ment. I printed out the confirmation page. I just haven't recieved the e-mail with the ticket info.

I got the Prefered ticket for Sat. and Sun. and a JoeF Autograph ticket (I can finally get my PhotoOp signed from two years ago).

I'm hoping to at least get an e-mail for when they ship the tickets. I went through my e-mails and found that they did send an additional e0mail saying that they shipped it.

We'll see. . . .

*crosses fingers*

Comment

Remember Creation had the Firefly/Serenity Con this past weekend so it may take them a day or two to get emails about tickets purchased over the weekend out.
                        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
                          Remember Creation had the Firefly/Serenity Con this past weekend so it may take them a day or two to get emails about tickets purchased over the weekend out.
                          I had forgotten about that. Don't they have another Con next weekend too?

Comment

I had forgotten about that. Don't they have another Con next weekend too?
                            Yep this coming weekend is the Farscape Con
                            My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Hello All,
                              I am new to the forum but I am glad I found it. This will be my first convention and I am coming alone so I am a little anxious. Do you guys have any tips or recommendations on what I should expect/do when I get to the Con.

Thanks a bunch

Comment

Originally posted by slunky View Post
                                Hello All,
                                I am new to the forum but I am glad I found it. This will be my first convention and I am coming alone so I am a little anxious. Do you guys have any tips or recommendations on what I should expect/do when I get to the Con.

Thanks a bunch
                                Welcome to the forum!!

Have you gotten your tickets and your hotel room? Besides those two very important things, all you have to do is look for me and we can hang out. You can't miss me. I'll be the only one wearing a Sam/Daniel shirt and my name tag with my GateWorld Screenname.

If you go through the thread you should find some pointers. Check out this thread if you haven't already. It's about Convention Ettiquette. It'll help you. It did for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X