Official SG Con, Burbank 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
    Awww..thanks ((hugs)) One day I will get to meet him. If I didn't have a wedding in NJ to go to I'd be there in a heartbeat.
    I say sneak out of the wedding!

I am hoping to buy a better zoom lens before I go, so I will be sure to take good pictures. Let's just hope he doesn't cancel. That's my biggest fear.
    sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
      Sounds like a plan!

I have a question - are guest known to cancel at this con last minute? I'd be so ticked if I buy all tickets and then they cancel. Any chance of other guests attending?

Have I said how utterly excited I am at the moment?!
      Well I don't want to be the one to say this, cause I don't want the Shep whumpers jumping all over me, but my first Chicago con Joe Flanigan cancelled like the day before and I am not sure what the reason was. So it has been known for guests to cancel at the last minute. Hey life happens and emergencies happen sadly. It's never a guaranteed thing, but seeing as it's only happened once to me, I'd say the odds are pretty good on it not happening. *crosses fingers*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson View Post
        Well I don't want to be the one to say this, cause I don't want the Shep whumpers jumping all over me, but my first Chicago con Joe Flanigan cancelled like the day before and I am not sure what the reason was. So it has been known for guests to cancel at the last minute. Hey life happens and emergencies happen sadly. It's never a guaranteed thing, but seeing as it's only happened once to me, I'd say the odds are pretty good on it not happening. *crosses fingers*
        I will cross all crossable body parts as well
        sig made by me

Comment

I will cross all crossable body parts as well
          I'm trying to think of what con met Joe at think it was NJ last year. He was a great guest; we had fun time with him when he came to our table at Brekkie in fact we made sure our big JOE FAN got to ask him a question. He walked around the table because there were like 8-9 of us; not sure who sat down at our table cant' remember anymore lol. But joe is laid back and love how he has the roll out of bed look with his hair. HOpe you all are lucky to meet him.
          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
            I'm trying to think of what con met Joe at think it was NJ last year. He was a great guest; we had fun time with him when he came to our table at Brekkie in fact we made sure our big JOE FAN got to ask him a question. He walked around the table because there were like 8-9 of us; not sure who sat down at our table cant' remember anymore lol. But joe is laid back and love how he has the roll out of bed look with his hair. HOpe you all are lucky to meet him.
            Oh how cool! Yeah, even on screen you get the feeling that he's laid back.

I just got my gold pass -- I am in heaven right now.
            sig made by me

Comment

I SO wanted to go!!! I'm expecting lots and lots of pictures and details about everything... Don't let us wannabe Burbank Con goers down now....

Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Oh how cool! Yeah, even on screen you get the feeling that he's laid back.

I just got my gold pass -- I am in heaven right now.
                Oh oh! I hope mine comes in the mail today. *awaits eagerly for the postman*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

hey erin if your going to california make sure u bring your fire protection suit with ya california is burning. hope that dont bother the convention and i hope u get your gold ticket today. be safe james from chicago.

Comment

Do they send general admission tickets in the mail? I didn't get mine....yet.

Still need to buy photo ops tix....I noticed S&H went up $0.25

Comment

It should be in the mail soon.

*hopes the fires don't go near Burbank or our cabin in Crestline*

Comment

To those of you planning to go to the Burbank con: having spoken to several family members in California they agreed that it is best to check availability of hotel/motel rooms in advance. Rooms are being taken by displaced residents. I know that the con is still several weeks away, but better safe than sorry. After spending all the money for tickets, etc... you want to make sure that you have a place to stay. Just something to think about.

Diane

Comment

aww man now i really wish i could go - no not to drool, oh wait, yes to drool - but just so i could fight the fires with the firemen and protect all the other drooling fangirls (and guys) who are going to give us who can't go a shiny report... Plus I want to see everyone's reaction when I am in my bunker gear! A short person in firemen gear!! I love messing with people!!

Have fun preparing these last few weeks!!
                          Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

I just checked the u[dates on the fires. A few of them are contained pretty well. 80% contained in fact. But that still doesn't mean that people still won't need a place to stay.

For the people who have reservations ahead of time (like us) I don't think it will be a problem to get a room for that weekend. Rooms come at a first come, first serve basis.

Comment

CORIN NEMEC has been added to the list;
                              Jonas Quinn Stargate SG 1 (Day of appearance to be determined)

It's gonna be like last year, isn't it? Five other guests signed on like 3 weeks before the Con.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                                CORIN NEMEC has been added to the list;
                                Jonas Quinn Stargate SG 1 (Day of appearance to be determined)

It's gonna be like last year, isn't it? Five other guests signed on like 3 weeks before the Con.
                                oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo YEAH!!!
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X