Official SG Con, Burbank 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
    I did get some birthday money already. So, who knows, if I get my aunt to carpool (she's a huge BSG fan), then I may be able to go all the days. We'll see.

Things are looking up!
    I hope so!!!!!!!
    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

....may not be able to go....

hours got cut at the job , and the amount of freight doubled(holiday season).....go figure..

looking for work in Seattle to be closer to something called.......Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post

hours got cut at the job , and the amount of freight doubled(holiday season).....go figure..
        sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post

looking for work in Seattle to be closer to something called.......Stargate.
          NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
            NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

trust me.......I am not happy......I'm trying to work something out so that I can go.

Comment

My mom offered to take me for the Con. All I have to do is pay my way and split the gass money. She's offering to pay for the entire hotel room and meals. I guess she felt sorry for me cause I couldn't afford to go. She has no problem staying in the room or sitting by the pool all day while I play.

Comment

My mom offered to take me for the Con. All I have to do is pay my way and split the gass money. She's offering to pay for the entire hotel room and meals. I guess she felt sorry for me cause I couldn't afford to go. She has no problem staying in the room or sitting by the pool all day while I play.

Comment

Sounds like you have a very nice mom!
                  sigpic

Comment

That's probably the best b-day presant I got. Well, except the iPod Nano video.

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
                      Sounds like you have a very nice mom!
                      Yeah, she rocks!

Comment

Yeah, she rocks!
                        Go Mom!!! I hope you gave her a big hug!

I am getting so excited, specially after all the new pictures of Joe!
                        sig made by me

Comment

1 month till we party at Burbank!!!

Comment

Friday, November 16

1 pm to 2pm Pre-Registration for Gold Weekend Patrons

2 pm to 3pm Pre-Registration for All Patrons

3 pm to 7 pm Registration Continues, Vendor Room Open and Main Theatre Program begins featuring appearance by Carmen Argenziano

9 pm- ?? Stargate Celebrity Cabaret featuring entertainment from Jay Acovone, Steve Bacic (schedule permitting) and Carmen Argenziano

Saturday, November 17

11 to Noon Pre-Registration

Noon to 6 pm Registration, Vendors Room and Main Theatre Open featuring appearances by Michael Shanks, Cliff Simon, Steve Bacic and Barry Campbell. Costume Parade and No Minimum Bid Auction

9 pm to ?? Celebrity DESSERT PARTY and CENTERPIECE CONTEST (open on a complimentary basis ONLY to GOLD WEEKEND PATRONS OF THE STARGATE CONVENTION and THE BATTLESTAR GALACTICA CONVENTION (going on in the same hotel in different ballrooms). Guest drop ins include tentatively CARMEN ARGENZIANO and CLIFF SIMON of Stargate and from Battlestar Galactica actor TAHMOH PENIKETT, composer BEAR McCREARY and artist STEVE ANDERSON).

Sunday, November 18

9:00 am to 11am COMPLIMENTARY AND EXCLUSIVE FOR GOLD WEEKEND PATRONS of EITHER THE STARGATE or BATTLESTAR CONVENTION... Sunday BREAKFAST and SILENT CHARITY AUCTION featuring guest drop ins from Stargate Atlantis star JOE FLANIGAN and Stargate SG-1's JAY ACOVONE and from Battlestar Galactica JAMIE BAMBER and KATEE SACKHOFF (currently also starring in BIONIC WOMAN). This just may be our most fun breakfast yet!

Noon to 6pm: Registration, Vendors Room and Main Theatre Open featuring appearances by Joe Flanigan and Jay Acovone.
                            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

I just checked the site and noticed that we had somewhat of a scheduale.

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
                                Friday, November 16

1 pm to 2pm Pre-Registration for Gold Weekend Patrons

2 pm to 3pm Pre-Registration for All Patrons

3 pm to 7 pm Registration Continues, Vendor Room Open and Main Theatre Program begins featuring appearance by Carmen Argenziano

9 pm- ?? Stargate Celebrity Cabaret featuring entertainment from Jay Acovone, Steve Bacic (schedule permitting) and Carmen Argenziano

Saturday, November 17

11 to Noon Pre-Registration

Noon to 6 pm Registration, Vendors Room and Main Theatre Open featuring appearances by Michael Shanks, Cliff Simon, Steve Bacic and Barry Campbell. Costume Parade and No Minimum Bid Auction

9 pm to ?? Celebrity DESSERT PARTY and CENTERPIECE CONTEST (open on a complimentary basis ONLY to GOLD WEEKEND PATRONS OF THE STARGATE CONVENTION and THE BATTLESTAR GALACTICA CONVENTION (going on in the same hotel in different ballrooms). Guest drop ins include tentatively CARMEN ARGENZIANO and CLIFF SIMON of Stargate and from Battlestar Galactica actor TAHMOH PENIKETT, composer BEAR McCREARY and artist STEVE ANDERSON).

Sunday, November 18

9:00 am to 11am COMPLIMENTARY AND EXCLUSIVE FOR GOLD WEEKEND PATRONS of EITHER THE STARGATE or BATTLESTAR CONVENTION... Sunday BREAKFAST and SILENT CHARITY AUCTION featuring guest drop ins from Stargate Atlantis star JOE FLANIGAN and Stargate SG-1's JAY ACOVONE and from Battlestar Galactica JAMIE BAMBER and KATEE SACKHOFF (currently also starring in BIONIC WOMAN). This just may be our most fun breakfast yet!

Noon to 6pm: Registration, Vendors Room and Main Theatre Open featuring appearances by Joe Flanigan and Jay Acovone.

OMG OMG OMG Starbuck at the breakfast!!! *SQUEEEEEEEEEE*

Someone may need to hold me down. OMG OMG OMG!!!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X