Official SG Con, Burbank 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
    Here's some info.......just got off the phone with the con hotel..

For those who are arriving by plane during the evening hours, the complimentary shuttle service stops at 11:00pm. It runs every 15min, so get there earlier to avoid cab fare or having to rent a car and pay parking fees. I could walk to the hotel from the airport, but my suitcase is bigger than me so I'll nix that idea.
    It's definitely a good thing I don't care what I look like that weekend and am only bringing the bare necessities in a carry-on. Otherwise, I'd have the same problem.

Sorry if it grosses everyone out, but I am totally wearing the same jeans two days in a row.
    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
      It's definitely a good thing I don't care what I look like that weekend and am only bringing the bare necessities in a carry-on. Otherwise, I'd have the same problem.

Sorry if it grosses everyone out, but I am totally wearing the same jeans two days in a row.
      Well, then the both of us will gross people out. Cause I wear the same pair of jeans too. Anything to make the suite case less heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post

The only times you will want to look great is for the photo ops with your favorite hot actor, or when meeting your favorite hot actor at the autograph session.
        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Does anyone have any info on the number of vendors at the con? With 2 cons going on in the same hotel..........big suitcase..heehee.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
            The only times you will want to look great is for the photo ops with your favorite hot actor, or when meeting your favorite hot actor at the autograph session.
            I sooooo want to look nice for.......Cliff and JF!

Comment

You know I am so terrified of making an utter fool of myself at the photo op, that now I am thinking of not doing it at all. Goodness - I wish I had some guts.
              sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                You know I am so terrified of making an utter fool of myself at the photo op, that now I am thinking of not doing it at all. Goodness - I wish I had some guts.
                I totally know how you feel, BUT you'll probably regret it if you don't do it.
                sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Just keep thinking..."These are ordinary people with really cool jobs".
                  Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Just keep thinking..."These are ordinary people with really cool jobs".
                    good point.
                    sig made by me

Comment

Alright hubby & I are flying in on Thursday, late night. Leaving Monday morning.
                      I still have to buy the tickets. I will have my laptop, hopefully they have free wireless at the hotel?
                      I am putting money aside for a good zoom lense. The plane tickets were free between credit left over w/ the airlines & hubby's traveling for work.

SQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Goodness I am excited.
                      sig made by me

Comment

The hotel has wireless interent. It just aint free.

News: I may have a job again!! I have an interview tomorrow afternoon. I'll let you know what happens.

55 more days!!! SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I finally broke down and booked a room for Saturday night. Not in the budget to come down Friday, due to hotel expense. I'm just going to get general admission tickets for Sat and Sun.

mamasue9 the only Creation events I've every been to that have much in the way of vendors other than Creation is the Vegas Star Trek con and the Fangoria Weekend of Horrors. I have been to all but one of the Stargate Burbank cons and they only had a couple of vendors other than creation.
                          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
                            mamasue9 the only Creation events I've every been to that have much in the way of vendors other than Creation is the Vegas Star Trek con and the Fangoria Weekend of Horrors. I have been to all but one of the Stargate Burbank cons and they only had a couple of vendors other than creation.
                            Along with the Stargate vendors, I was hoping for some BSG vendors......especially for the old series.....oh well....*sniff*

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                              The hotel has wireless interent. It just aint free.

News: I may have a job again!! I have an interview tomorrow afternoon. I'll let you know what happens.

55 more days!!! SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Oh hope you get it!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck tomorrow!
                              sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                                Oh hope you get it!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck tomorrow!
                                Thanks, I'll need it. It's not a job I really want. But, it;s the only job there is around here. Anything to be able to go to Burbank.

Comment

Working...
                                X