Official SG Con, Burbank 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion View Post
    Just got this creation email about 10 minutes ago...

BURBANK STARGATE CONVENTION: JOE FLANIGAN IS COMING!

We're very happy to announce today that fan favorite JOE FLANIGAN, star of STARGATE ATLANTIS, will be joining us for the upcoming Official STARGATE SG-1/ATLANTIS Convention coming to Burbank California on NOVEMBER 16-18. Joe joins our already announced guest stars MICHAEL SHANKS, CLIFF SIMON, CARMEN ARGENZIANO, JAY ACOVONE and STEVE BACIC.

Squeeing may commence
    OMG freaking god LOL!!! I know someone who's gonna be all over me about being able to see Joe after he cancelled on last years Chicago con. Will be my third time seeing Mr. Flanigan, he's always enjoyable.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
    Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
      Prefered tickets are $179.
      If only that were true! *sigh*

$239!!!

I'm SO afraid I'm going to spend all that money and not have a good time.
      sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
        If only that were true! *sigh*

$239!!!

I'm SO afraid I'm going to spend all that money and not have a good time.
        You will have the time of your life....and I hate you. (just kidding) I sooooo wanna gooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
          You will have the time of your life....and I hate you. (just kidding) I sooooo wanna gooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          I sooooo want everyone to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might go the general admission route. What's everyone's opinion on that?
          sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson View Post
            OMG freaking god LOL!!! I know someone who's gonna be all over me about being able to see Joe after he cancelled on last years Chicago con. Will be my third time seeing Mr. Flanigan, he's always enjoyable.
            Third time? so lucky!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Third time? so lucky!!!!!!!!!
              This will be my seventh time seeing Michael. Now that's luck for me!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
                I sooooo want everyone to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might go the general admission route. What's everyone's opinion on that?
                You need to decide how important is sitting as close as possible for better picture taking and how important are the autographs. Personally I have plenty of pictures from past cons and autographs. So these days I just go for general admission. Plus I plan on going back and forth between the SG con and the BSG con.
                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson View Post
                  would that be me you are thinking of Erin *iz jealous* but i know you will have tons of piccies to share
                  sigpic

Comment

Just got this creation email about 10 minutes ago...

BURBANK STARGATE CONVENTION: JOE FLANIGAN IS COMING!

We're very happy to announce today that fan favorite JOE FLANIGAN, star of STARGATE ATLANTIS, will be joining us for the upcoming Official STARGATE SG-1/ATLANTIS Convention coming to Burbank California on NOVEMBER 16-18. Joe joins our already announced guest stars MICHAEL SHANKS, CLIFF SIMON, CARMEN ARGENZIANO, JAY ACOVONE and STEVE BACIC.

Squeeing may commence
                    Okay.

*takes in deep breath*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*gasps for air*

*takes another deep breath*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUH!

*dies*

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                      Okay.

*takes in deep breath*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*gasps for air*

*takes another deep breath*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUH!

*dies*

SEEEEE! I told you the human throat was not designed to handle that noise in continuous repitition... sheesh can someone clean that up?
                      and now for something really different...

Comment

....still can't go , but please take pics.......at least I saw JF at Comic-con.

Comment

Originally posted by Sa'Hut_IH' View Post
                          SEEEEE! I told you the human throat was not designed to handle that noise in continuous repitition... sheesh can someone clean that up?
                          What a lurker!!! Sa' is this so you can report back to Mama Duck and tell her about all the evil-ness we get up to? Forewarned is forearmed...right?

Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

OMG! Alright I am gonna go for sure now! I would like to see JF for real!!!! Is it too late to buy *good* tickets? Also, what else is going on? I don't want to be a looser and just go to see him -- I mean yes that's exactly why I would be there .. but ya know, *tries to appear cool*

I have a couple of more questions:

1. What's the differenc? What's the difference between the gold/preferred ticket? Does it really get you that much more?
                            2. Would a photo OP get me an autograph or is that separate from the autograph one? Are these part of the packages?

Sorry I am new to the con thing -
                            Last edited by justhere1971; 15 September 2007, 01:49 PM.
                            sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                              OMG! Alright I am gonna go for sure now! I would like to see JF for real!!!! Is it too late to buy *good* tickets? Also, what else is going on? I don't want to be a looser and just go to see him -- I mean yes that's exactly why I would be there .. but ya know, *tries to appear cool*

I have a couple of more questions:

1. What's the differenc? What's the difference between the gold/preferred ticket? Does it really get you that much more?
                              2. Would a photo OP get me an autograph or is that separate from the autograph one? Are these part of the packages?

Sorry I am new to the con thing -
                              The Creation site has the differences between the two listed.
                              (http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgbur.htm)
                              It is my understanding that autographs come with both of those packages. If you want pictures taken (photo ops) you pay extra.

Am I right guys?
                              sigpic

Comment

That sounds about right.

I guess we should buy are tix soon, Chris. We should buy around the same time so we can sit together, yeah?

Comment

Working...
                                X