Official SG Con, Burbank 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
    Well, my joy at going to Burbank lasted all of about half a week. I can't go any more. Darn it! I'm disappointed. Maybe next year.
    What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
      What happened?
      I had a sudden mega-expense involving my house that put the trip on hold. Everyone tell Cliff Patricia says, "hi", please.

Darn it!!!! Darn it!!!! Darn it!!!!

Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

70 days until we take on Burbank!

sadness at loosing another con-goer to expenses. Darn money!
        Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

I can't go either......

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
              I can't go either......
              Sue, we can cry on each other's virtual shoulders.

You guys, please provide lots of details about the con for the ones who couldn't be there.
              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Argh! I am switching in to pout mode.

A) Scheduling conflicts suck.

B) More and more people not being able to go sucks.

On a side note, approximately how much time does it take to walk (or travel through other means) from the airport to the hotel?
                sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
                  Argh! I am switching in to pout mode.

A) Scheduling conflicts suck.

B) More and more people not being able to go sucks.

On a side note, approximately how much time does it take to walk (or travel through other means) from the airport to the hotel?
                  If you are talking about the Burbank Airport then the hotel is across the street - through the parking lot and across the street about a 5 min drive from the terminal.
                  My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

67 days until we take on Burbank!

Spoiler:

Comment

66 days until we take on Burbank!

Spoiler:

Comment

Just got my gold pass invoiced and it looks like I am in seat B36. That sound bout right to those that have attended the con before? Sounds like the end seat to me and I have never been that close before. Closest I got before was row D!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson View Post
                          Just got my gold pass invoiced and it looks like I am in seat B36. That sound bout right to those that have attended the con before? Sounds like the end seat to me and I have never been that close before. Closest I got before was row D!
                          That should be close to the end if not the end seat. I should email Adam and see which rooms they are using for the SG1 con and which ones will be for the BSG con. If I had to guess then I would image one of the set ups will be in the convention center and the other will be in the hotel.
                          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Sweet! Kris and I have seats A13 and A14, or 14 and 15, don't remember off of the top of my head. As you already know, the top of my head is usually a pretty fried place anyway.....

See ya in two months!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

2 months!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

Creation needs to post the Prefered Tix soon. And we should be getting our room, too . . .

Comment

Just got this creation email about 10 minutes ago...

BURBANK STARGATE CONVENTION: JOE FLANIGAN IS COMING!

We're very happy to announce today that fan favorite JOE FLANIGAN, star of STARGATE ATLANTIS, will be joining us for the upcoming Official STARGATE SG-1/ATLANTIS Convention coming to Burbank California on NOVEMBER 16-18. Joe joins our already announced guest stars MICHAEL SHANKS, CLIFF SIMON, CARMEN ARGENZIANO, JAY ACOVONE and STEVE BACIC.

Squeeing may commence

Comment

Working...
                                X