Official SG Con, Burbank 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post
    8 sounds right. we got there maybe around 7 last time? and had time to get settled a bit, get food, and come back - maybe round 9 or so maybe
    9 actually sounds right.

My permit expired, so I have to go to hell . . . I mean the DMV to get it renerwed. That'll coast me $75. Not looking forward to that. But, at least I don't have to retake the written exam. THAT was a nightmare . . .

anyways,

80 days till we party!!!!!!!

Comment

OMG, only 80 days 'til the con?!?!?!?!? Geez, and I just got done with Chicago........ How in the @#$% am I going to afford Burbank now??!!

Oh yeah, we're driving down. No airfare. HOORAY for that!

Looking forward to seeing everyone - hoping to see all of the usual suspects, and meeting all of the new recruits! Now if only Neelan_Liquor would just buy a gen admin ticket and be the Riff to my Raff again, my life will be complete!

Hint. Hint hint hint hint HINT......

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

79 days till we take over Burbank!

check list:
        * Make reservations at hotel
        * Check flights and see what's cheap
        * Keep saving money

Hmmm.... we need to stuff party hats, laptops, movies/Season DVDs....oh and things for the people to sign. d'oh have to make that still...

Chelle!!! We so glad you may be coming! I still drool over your awesome pics. I am aiming to get a new camera so I can be just as cool. That and I need it for my job - point in click in a newspaper?! OMT sooooo yesterday! Damn newspaper funds....
        Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

I e-mailed Creation asking when tickets OTHER THAN the Gold Weekend Package would be going on sale.

Their reply:
          Misty,

The gold weekend pass tickets are listed on our website www.creationent.com

Convention Tickets
          For those ordering ticketing packages or single day tickets that involve
          reserve seating: Please note that seating locations are assigned in the
          order in which tickets are purchased. If you wish to sit near friends you
          must all order the tickets together under one purchase.

GOLD WEEKEND PACKAGES
          At this early time we are offering our top of the line GOLD WEEKEND
          PACKAGES, the most upscale way to attend the entire three days. Grab the
          best seats in the house by ordering early!

Here's what the GOLD WEEKEND PACKAGES include:

1) The very best reserved seatings for daytime convention main auditorium
          events ALL 3 DAYS.

2) ADMISSION to The EXCLUSIVE GOLD DESSERT PARTY on Saturday Evening. Join
          fellow fans to party with selected guest celebrities!

3) ADMISSION to the CELEBRITY CABARET featuring Stargate stars entertaining
          our audiences! Set for Friday Evening.

4) Complimentary autographs from attending Stargate celebrities. These
          autographs have a value of $140 alone, but for the purposes of this package
          they are priced at $110 and included on a complimentary basis!

5) First to get autographs when done row by row

6) Fantastic complimentary STARGATE gift done just for this Vancouver
          convention

7) Wristbands for immediate entrance without waiting on line after initial
          registration

8) Pre-Registration for Gold Patrons

9) Complimentary admission into our famous Sunday Morning Breakfast and
          Charity Silent Auction. We welcome sensational guests and fans to what many
          consider to be the highlight of the convention. We're raising money for
          MAKE-A-WISH with our charity silent auction.

$369

Um... What?
          sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

So I have decided to go attend the Burbank con, for the very first time. I need to have foot surgery between now and the con in November, I figure if I have it done by the end of October, I'll probably be good to fly and I'll just have to practice lugging my stuff around with crutches. Have we started planning any cool room parties yet? If not, my room is always good for a party (I can see you cringing from here Chelle!!). Anything I need to know about the hotel, like elevators don't work, hallway air conditioning is crap, anything like that??

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

YAY!!!

Well, Christine (rebelwriter) and I are corrdinating (sorta) a partiy in the hotel lobby this year. We're bringing laptops and such to watch Stargate episodes.

Gkads that you decided to come this year, erin. More people the better. We need to overwhelm the BSG crowd.

Comment

Looks like I won't make it Friday night... unless some miracle occurs in which I get out of work early that day. The best flight out is at about 5:30, but I don't get off work until 2:00. That doesn't give me much time to get to the airport, check in, and all that jazz. Plus, that will have me getting to the hotel at probably around 8:00, so I'll be missing stuff anyways. *pout*

I guess I will try for an early flight on Saturday.

But let's keep our fingers crossed and maybe something lovely will happen and I'll get out early on Friday.
                sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                  YAY!!!

Well, Christine (rebelwriter) and I are corrdinating (sorta) a partiy in the hotel lobby this year. We're bringing laptops and such to watch Stargate episodes.

Gkads that you decided to come this year, erin. More people the better. We need to overwhelm the BSG crowd.
                  Well I am sorta part of the BSG crowd . But Stargate will always be my first love which is why I opted for buying tix to the Stargate con instead of the BSG con. *crosses fingers that she runs into Starbuck or Apollo in the elevator.....and then it breaks down*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                  Photobucket

Comment

73 days till Burbank folks!!!!

Comment

*sneaks in* Hello all!! Ahem. sorry haven't been here to do my countdown (thanks Nicole for taking it up). *points to work* It's her fault.

Right-o. I have convinced our friend Jessica to come too (yippy) and she is also flying out of AZ, and will be working late too.

my mind is blank. errr... ya, am gonna go back to work since my brain is obviously left my head... *sneaks out*

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson View Post
                        Well I am sorta part of the BSG crowd . But Stargate will always be my first love which is why I opted for buying tix to the Stargate con instead of the BSG con. *crosses fingers that she runs into Starbuck or Apollo in the elevator.....and then it breaks down*
                        Looks like I'm going too.

Erin will hit me if I don't...

Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                          Looks like I'm going too.

Erin will hit me if I don't...

Damn straight! Don't make me get out my beating stick!!

The Universe is Mad
                          Photobucket

Comment

72 days til we party!!!

Comment

71 days til we party!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, my joy at going to Burbank lasted all of about half a week. I can't go any more. Darn it! I'm disappointed. Maybe next year.
                                Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X