No announcement yet.

Official SG Con, Burbank 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for keeping track of time. I didn't realize how close it is. I guess I ought to get on top of making reservations and such.

I wish I knew more info, like who else will be in the line-up and what the lower ticket prices will be exactly.

Anyways, hooray for it getting nearer!!! (Nearer... is that a word?)
    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

109 more days!!

Sorry for the missed day - recovering from a structure fire. The joys of being a volunteer fire fighter. Will stay on top of it.

M2W I tried looking up in my inbox my ticket price, but I don't see my confirm email - probably deleted it in one of my massive email purges I try to do every other year I want to say the perferred was bout $130-150? Some where in there. Also was talking to Spacemonekey_Jackson and she reminded me that last year Creation suddenly added the Hewlett siblings about 3 or so weeks before the event. Even had a screening of "A Dogs Breakfast" the day before the Con for those in the area/coming early.

Don't worry I still need to make hotel reservations and take a look at when special deals are for flights. It's closer! It's nearer! It's .... SQUEEE!
      Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

*goes through e-mail account* I don't delete those e-mails. I don't kow why . . .

Prefered tickets are $179.

My mom said that she'll sneak me some spending money for the Con because I've been using my Con money for my diabetes medicine and my kidney meds monthly. Which, is about $80 a month. That's alot for someone who's not employed right now. AND I'm paying for my car insurance.

Anyways, money and iPod is all I want for my birthday. Just so you know . . .

Comment

Oh thanks Nicole. I knew it was kinda near $200... or $150... or below. Hey it was last year - I've slept (some) since than!!

Well I want a camera, Nikon D-40, don't need extra lenses, but maybe a nice case would be nice. My B-day is a week after the con. If we are taking requests. Oh and money would be nice too. Since around then my new kitty, Aset, will be ready for her de-clawing. Fun.

But the best present will be staying up late and having a real vacation while laughing myself horse. I'm easy to please.

Spoiler:

Comment

108 more days!!

Spoiler:

Comment

107 more days!!

Spoiler:

Comment

106 more days!!

Spoiler:

Comment

*happy dance*

Comment

So, how do we get Paul McGillion to come to this event? He's doing Chicago and I think New York, right? And he lives in LA! Should we send LOTS of emails to Adam requesting this???

Comment

Originally posted by jumper13 View Post
                      So, how do we get Paul McGillion to come to this event? He's doing Chicago and I think New York, right? And he lives in LA! Should we send LOTS of emails to Adam requesting this???
                      We should all send a list of who we want to Adam. Anyone have time to get his e-mail and post it here?

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                        We should all send a list of who we want to Adam. Anyone have time to get his e-mail and post it here?
                        Best I could find is Guest Booking - [email protected]

Comment

Best I could find is Guest Booking - [email protected]
                          You're made of AWESOME!!!

105 more days!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Here's a response I just received from Adam at Creation when I asked if he could invite Paul McGillion:

"Hi- it’s possible but we have another person targeted that will empty our budget and we are waiting to see if they come aboard.

Best- Adam" (email: [email protected])

Hmm - wonder who that person is. I'd still rather have Paul though. So, let's inundate him with emails, okay?

Comment

"empty our budget"?! Hmm... *ponders why these stars don't just take a small pay cut to hang with us crazy way cool fans*

Still... worth a few seconds to email!

Spoiler:

Comment

Here's a response I just received from Adam at Creation when I asked if he could invite Paul McGillion:

"Hi- it’s possible but we have another person targeted that will empty our budget and we are waiting to see if they come aboard.

Best- Adam" (email: [email protected])

Hmm - wonder who that person is. I'd still rather have Paul though. So, let's inundate him with emails, okay?
                                Adam has been saying for the past 2 years that Creation was negotiating for RDA to attend one of the SG Cons.

But, I agree with you, though. I would rather have Paul.

Comment

Working...
                                X