No announcement yet.

Official SG Con, Burbank 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking now about not getting the gold weekend pass. It's SO expensive!

$100+ per night for the room
    $100ish for the flight
    $369 for the con tickets

Too much money!

I might not even be able to be there on Friday, so there goes the Celebrity Cabaret anyways. (The site says it's set for Friday night I believe.)

What do you guys think I should do?

And how much do you think the other tickets will end up costing since that stuff isn't listed on the site yet?
    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

I think the day passes will run $69-89, from what I've seen. The photo ops for the Cliff and Michael 'sammich' went up $30 from the cost in Vancouver.

I think the best way to go would be to wait for the day pass for Saturday or Sunday and buy any other tickets separately.

It doesn't look like I'll be able to attend this con anyway, so I guess I should cancel the room I have reserved.

Comment

I'll probably have to put it off until next year if I don't get a decent paying job soon.
        sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
          I'm thinking now about not getting the gold weekend pass. It's SO expensive!

$100+ per night for the room
          $100ish for the flight
          $369 for the con tickets

Too much money!

I might not even be able to be there on Friday, so there goes the Celebrity Cabaret anyways. (The site says it's set for Friday night I believe.)

What do you guys think I should do?

And how much do you think the other tickets will end up costing since that stuff isn't listed on the site yet?
          Yikes! Cretin-Con sure socks it to people! And you can't even do cool stuff like tour the set.

suse
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

I'll probably have to put it off until next year if I don't get a decent paying job soon.
            Aw that would be a shame!! I don't have the highest paying job in the world, so i try to snag a few bucks here and there from my paycheck and put it away for the "Con Funds" - but totally understand about the non-decent paying job and how it messes with our fun!! *hugs* there is still hope - it's about 5 months away and there will be still room - if last year was any indication!
            Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post
              Aw that would be a shame!! I don't have the highest paying job in the world, so i try to snag a few bucks here and there from my paycheck and put it away for the "Con Funds" - but totally understand about the non-decent paying job and how it messes with our fun!! *hugs* there is still hope - it's about 5 months away and there will be still room - if last year was any indication!
              Don't forget theire having the BSG Con at the same weekend this year.

Comment

Oh yes, forgot about that. Have to see their line up when I get home too... it's all about the bar and people watching! *high fives SpaceMonkey* I say we sit in the corner and watch the guys play pool again! We had good people watching seats there.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post
                  Oh yes, forgot about that. Have to see their line up when I get home too... it's all about the bar and people watching! *high fives SpaceMonkey* I say we sit in the corner and watch the guys play pool again! We had good people watching seats there.
                  *imagines Michael, Cliff, and Stve playing pool* Hmmm . . . .We would get some nice bum-shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                    *imagines Michael, Cliff, and Stve playing pool* Hmmm . . . .We would get some nice bum-shots.
                    Is there any possibility I could get in on this?
                    sigpic

Comment

Is there any possibility I could get in on this?
                      Of course!! The more the merrier!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                        Of course!! The more the merrier!
                        Haha! Awesome!
                        sigpic

Comment

Of course more the merrier! More bum shots, more to oogle at... and of course more to be giggling with and chatting wildly with!

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, it's official. I have all of the money saved to go. Not buying anything yet though. I want to wait and see how much Preferred end up costing and what they'll include.

But anyways, hooray for having all the money!
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, it's official. I have all of the money saved to go. Not buying anything yet though. I want to wait and see how much Preferred end up costing and what they'll include.

But anyways, hooray for having all the money!
                              Yeah!!! Last year I think the preferred was $160? I don't really remember... I bought 3 so me, my friend Jessica (from AZ) and Nicole (aka Spacemonkey_Jackson) could get seats together. As it was, we got 2 together and Nicole sat on the oppisite side of the room - diverse pics of course!

Spoiler:

Comment

Yay!!!!!!! I won't know until October, after my birthday, too see if I can go yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X