Official SG Con, Burbank 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M2W View Post
    I'll seriously go all weekend without talking to anyone if they don't talk to me first. Haha!
    You may want to find Nicole and I then. We are some chatty katties... ok so I am. *blush* We will getcha out of your shell, no worries!! Burbank was a blast last year - so many new memories (still carry my bent spoon with me!!) and so many new friends! Why does it have to be so far away!! *pouts* Oh yes, so we can save up to go... right...
    Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post
      You may want to find Nicole and I then. We are some chatty katties... ok so I am. *blush* We will getcha out of your shell, no worries!! Burbank was a blast last year - so many new memories (still carry my bent spoon with me!!) and so many new friends! Why does it have to be so far away!! *pouts* Oh yes, so we can save up to go... right...
      Definitely so we can save up. I did some math and figure if I stash food in my luggage and only stay one night, I can knock quite a bit off my total cost. So now I plan to fly in early Saturday and out late on Sunday instead of flying in on Friday night. Hopefully I'll be able to get the discount on the room.

And it's good you guys are so social. I'll need that.
      sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

I added up what I have stashed away and what I've got in the bank, and I have enough for the trip!

Of course, it will completely drain my savings so I'll need to find a job quick. I probably won't go if I don't find one soon. It's not very responsible to spend every cent you have and leave nothing for emergencies.

Anyways, I see some of you added a countdown to your signature. Coolness. Maybe I'll go back and edit the very first post in this thread so there is one there. Hmm... you guys are very inspiring.
        sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Carmen Argenziano added to the lineup.
          sigpic

Comment

The lineup is getting better! I guess it's time to email Adam and make requests.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
              The lineup is getting better! I guess it's time to email Adam and make requests.
              Yeah. I really want Torri to be there. She seems so sweet and I'd like to meet her.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah. I really want Torri to be there. She seems so sweet and I'd like to meet her.
                She is awesome! She and Rachel were the main reasons I bought the Sunday luncheon ticket at the Vancouver con. If there is a luncheon at this con and they are the guests, then I'm buying a ticket. Even though they were at the table for a few minutes, it seemed like forever.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                  She is awesome! She and Rachel were the main reasons I bought the Sunday luncheon ticket at the Vancouver con. If there is a luncheon at this con and they are the guests, then I'm buying a ticket. Even though they were at the table for a few minutes, it seemed like forever.
                  I have to be honest with you, I'm nervous about the possibility of meeting any of them. I think I would just freeze up and/or turn to a pile of goo.
                  sigpic

Comment

Weeee!!! Oh the line-up is looking GREAT!!!!

Last year Torri was there, and she was awesome! *grumbles how she has been shafted*

So... what's everyone's perfect line-up?
                    Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

I would like:
                      • Torri (obviously)
                      • David Hewlett
                      • Paul McGillion
                      • Don S Davis
                      • Teryl Rothery
                      • Claudia Black
                      • Ben Browder

I know the last two are probably not an option, but a girl can hope.

I'm obviously excited about Shanks and company. I didn't list them since they're already on the tentative list of who's coming.
                      sigpic

Comment

Last year Torri was there, and she was awesome! *grumbles how she has been shafted*

1. Micheal Shanks
                        2. Joe Flanigan
                        3. Torri
                        4. Racheal
                        5. Jason
                        6. Chris Judge
                        7. Amanda Tapping
                        8. The Hewletts
                        9. Ben Browder
                        10. Gary Jones
                        11. Cliff Simon
                        12. Don Davis
                        13. Carmin Argenziano
                        14. Tony Amondola
                        15. Paul McGillion

That
                        s my top 15

Comment

Looks good.

I forgot David Nykl! How did I do that!?
                          sigpic

Comment

Jay Acovone has been added.
                            sigpic

Comment

It was great in 2004 when Amanda, Michael, and Chris all ended up on stage together for a while. The Sunday line up that year was Michael first, Chris second, and Amanda third - Chris and Amanda were behind the stage while Michael was on stage and they started playing around back stage and Michael told them both to get out front with him. They were great together.

I think it would be a blast to see Amanda, Michael, Chris, Ben and Claudia all on stage together.

It really is a shame you never see any of the writer/directors at any of Creations cons other than the Vancouver con. Martin Wood and Peter DeLouise are both very funny and a joy to see at cons.

I'm not happy that this con is happening the same weekend as the BSG con at the same hotel. I will probably wait and purchase the cheap day tickets so I can go back and forther between the two depending on who is on stage. I do want to see Jamie Bamber at the BSG con.

Last edited by tsaxlady; 27 May 2007, 08:43 AM. Reason: added pics
                              My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Jay Acovone has been added.
                                Awesome!! I haven't seen h9m on stage before.

Comment

Working...
                                X