No announcement yet.

Official SG Con, Burbank 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tentatively I'll be there on Saturday and/or Sunday, I'll just buy the daily ticket & sit & laugh

MamaSue, if you're going... we'll meet again... Squeeeee...!!! and I haven't even met you yet now... see ya in Vancouver (first)
    sigpic
    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
      Tentatively I'll be there on Saturday and/or Sunday, I'll just buy the daily ticket & sit & laugh

MamaSue, if you're going... we'll meet again... Squeeeee...!!! and I haven't even met you yet now... see ya in Vancouver (first)
      Cool!

Comment

Yes I would kill.... err maime badly maybe, Spacemonkey_Jackson if you don't go!!!

Jessica and I drove from AZ this past Nov. It was... an ADVENTURE!!! It was a blast, really, make sure you have someone to help crack the jokes with you... makes it go by faster. It took us.... err... about... umm.... 5-6 hours i think? (then we got turned around, almost hit and a tad lost on the way to Nicole - SpaceMonkey - house... but we made it!!)

I flew from Dallas to Phenoix, but this time I am flying from Dallas to Burbank direct. No more 2am driving from Waco to Dallas business... But boy was it FUN!!!!

Ok. So ya, TOTALLY going (even if it kills me!!!) WEEEEEEEE!!!! It's the best birthday present I have ever given myself! And now with BSG!! *faint* The LOVE!

*sneaks quietly back into own coner of the 'verse*
        Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Steve Bacic has been added.
          sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Since this is the last stop of the 10 year anniversary tour, hopefully there will be many big name guests.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
              Since this is the last stop of the 10 year anniversary tour, hopefully there will be many big name guests.
              *crosses fingers*

Comment

I hope so too, since it will be my first con... and probably my last since teachers aren't exactly the richest folk.

By the way Spacemonkey, I LOVE the Nick Stokes thing in your sig. Yum. (Of course, isn't he about to dive into a bunch of garbage in that scene? Ew.)
                sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
                  I hope so too, since it will be my first con... and probably my last since teachers aren't exactly the richest folk.

By the way Spacemonkey, I LOVE the Nick Stokes thing in your sig. Yum. (Of course, isn't he about to dive into a bunch of garbage in that scene? Ew.)
                  Neither do Teacher Aides. That's way I'm saving now.

Nick's about to dive into a pool. Even beter, huh?!

Comment

Much, much better. Hehe.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well speaking of saving... and lack of money, much to anyone's notions, journalists don't rake in the big bucks... we get about the same as teachers, or less. So... that's why last year (and Jessica's and my first con) we bunk together, 3 or 4 to a room... split the cost, I think last year it came out to be $100 per person (for 3) for the whole weekend - and that included the one room service call meal too!

We poor folk came up with some good money saving ideas but in the end since none of us knew the area too well, we kinda decided to become a commune... what's mine is yours and yours is mine... and oh those other gaters down the hall can thrown in too!

But we had a blast - being poor one gets creative!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post
                        it came out to be $100 per person (for 3) for the whole weekend
                        I did the math and I'm expecting it to cost me $1000 for the weekend. That includes my plane tickets (cheapest I can find), the room (all to myself), and the Gold Weekend package. I feel the need to spoil myself. I never do anything nice for myself. It's about time I did something.
                        sigpic

Comment

very true!! for me it's a spoil just to go and hang out with ya'll!!! (and finally catch up face to face with some of my very good friends!)

Spoiler:

Comment

Reserved a room at the Marriott! Now I'm waiting for other tickets to become available.....like the 'sammich'.

Comment

A while back I designed a shirt for the many cons that I attend. Let me know what you all think.

The front Logo:

The back Moto:

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                                A while back I designed a shirt for the many cons that I attend. Let me know what you all think.
                                Love it! It's adorable.

I think the first day I'm going to wear a shirt with my GateWorld screen name, real name, and my disgruntled lemming chick on it just so people know who I am. I'm so totally shy in situations like that. I'll seriously go all weekend without talking to anyone if they don't talk to me first. Haha!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X