Carmen Argenziano
    JayAcovone
    Corin Nemec

Prices:
    Gold - $369
    Preferred - $239
    General - $69

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Go HERE for more info! (http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgbur.htm)

Original Message:

A con I might be able to attend!

I know it's a way off, but any rumors/news out there as to who might be attending?
    Last edited by M2W; 27 October 2007, 08:12 AM.
    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Don't know and Creation doesn't have anything listed either.

Comment

Thanks. I appreciate the response!
      sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

I was thinking of going to this one since it's 'closer to home'. The first thing to do would be to do a hotel search and book early. That way, when(if) the gen admin tickets become available, I'd be set.

Comment

Well, I know Chris (rebelwriter) and Jesica would kill me if I didn't go. I should be driving by then . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
            Well, I know Chris (rebelwriter) and Jesica would kill me if I didn't go. I should be driving by then . . .
            Driving? Do you live far from there? I'm in AZ and considered driving, but it would take so much time out of the trip. I'd rather spend more and fly for an hour than save money and drive for six.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
              Driving? Do you live far from there? I'm in AZ and considered driving, but it would take so much time out of the trip. I'd rather spend more and fly for an hour than save money and drive for six.
              I only live an hour away. But, if I don't have my lisence by then, I'm definatly flying. Considering the Burbank Airport is right across the street from the Burbank Hilton.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                I only live an hour away. But, if I don't have my lisence by then, I'm definatly flying. Considering the Burbank Airport is right across the street from the Burbank Hilton.
                Yep. I like that they're right near each other. Makes me less worried about going by myself. It's safer and there's zero chance of me getting lost.
                sigpic

Comment

and the cool thing is, is that the BSG con is in the same hotel on that very same weekend wonder if Creation will put together any special packages for it
                  sigpic

Comment

Argh. I've never seen BSG. I don't have cable and it's not syndicated here. (Is it anywhere?) I'd like to though. That would be a good idea for them to do some kind of combo package. I bet Creation would make good money off of that.
                    sigpic

Comment

The Creation site updated its Burbank page today... specifically the guest list.

Cliff Simon, baby!
                      sigpic

Comment

Michael Shanks was added to the guest list.
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
                            The Creation site updated its Burbank page today... specifically the guest list.

Cliff Simon, baby!
                            Cliff!!!!

He loves doing Burbank. He'll be in a great mood that weekend.
                            Last edited by Arctic Goddess; 15 March 2007, 07:33 PM.
                            Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                              Cliff!!!!

He loves doing Burbank. AHe'll be in a great mood that weekend.
                              Awesome! I'm SOOOOOO looking forward to it!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X