• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• svala
    replied
    Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
    Con report for Saturday
    thank you for this awesome report !!!!

The One vid you mentined in your LJ post, "Wild Boys" for Cam and Daniel, this is mine ....ehhhhhhhhhhh... thank you soooo much for writing down the vid titles. I`m not in Burbank, my next Con is Vancouver 2008, so, I`m so happy to find out it was played...

Leave a comment:

• L-JADE
    replied
    Con report for Saturday

I'm not going there today. Too sleepy *yawn*

Leave a comment:

• Mesenet
    replied
    Thanks to everyone for sharing their pics. Looking forward to today's batch.

Leave a comment:

• madaboutdanny
    replied
    For AG
    Spoiler:

he's swinging his butt because he knows lots of us are taking pictures of his butt

For Daniel's Shadow (darn hat!!! )
    Spoiler:

the spraying moves he made in the movie SWARM

talking about his leg-work on SG script
    ....And darn coat too!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Daniel's shadow
    replied
    Originally posted by Chelle View Post
    LOL, but Erin DID ask Michael to take off the hat!!!!

He went on to explain.... "Usually if there's a hat on my head, there's a very good reason for it. This morning, I'm getting ready to go and my daughter asks, 'Daddy, why are you wearing a HAT???' I looked at her and took off the hat. She stared at me and said 'ooooooohhhhhh.'"

His daughter is such a beautiful girl! Looks just like her daddy, only with darker hair...... She was walking thru the hallways while Michael and Cliff were being guided to the sammich photo op, walking along glued to her PSP / DS / whatever gaming system was in her hands......

It was a wonderful evening at the dessert party as well! Kris made the most excellent model of the Abydos pyramid, and won the centerpiece contest for the Stargate part of the party! Hooray Kris!

Now off to bed. Breakfast in the AM is Joe Flanigan, Jay Acovone, Jamie Bamber and Katie Sackhoff.....

*imagine Erin in the background squealing KATIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!*

Goodnight everyone!
    LOL. I knew it!! Erin would not let Michael get away with wearing that hat without asking him to take it off!!

Such a funny story he told there about his daughter's reaction!! So hysterical!!

Great job on Kris winning the competition!!

Looking forward to catching up with the three of you tomorrow!!

Leave a comment:

• Daniel's shadow
    replied
    For AG
    Spoiler:

he's swinging his butt because he knows lots of us are taking pictures of his butt

Spoiler:

Nice pics hun!!

Thank you so much for sharing!!

Hat or no hat that man is just a sweetie and gorgeous!!

You even got the finger action!!

Leave a comment:

• Chelle
    replied
    LOL, but Erin DID ask Michael to take off the hat!!!!

He went on to explain.... "Usually if there's a hat on my head, there's a very good reason for it. This morning, I'm getting ready to go and my daughter asks, 'Daddy, why are you wearing a HAT???' I looked at her and took off the hat. She stared at me and said 'ooooooohhhhhh.'"

His daughter is such a beautiful girl! Looks just like her daddy, only with darker hair...... She was walking thru the hallways while Michael and Cliff were being guided to the sammich photo op, walking along glued to her PSP / DS / whatever gaming system was in her hands......

It was a wonderful evening at the dessert party as well! Kris made the most excellent model of the Abydos pyramid, and won the centerpiece contest for the Stargate part of the party! Hooray Kris!

Now off to bed. Breakfast in the AM is Joe Flanigan, Jay Acovone, Jamie Bamber and Katie Sackhoff.....

*imagine Erin in the background squealing KATIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!*

Goodnight everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Arctic Goddess
    replied
    For AG
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hugs, L-Jade!!!

Great Cliff pic. I could see him wiggling his butt. LOL!

He is such a tease!

Thank you for those, my friend.

Leave a comment:

• L-JADE
    replied
    For AG
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Leave a comment:

• Daniel's shadow
    replied
    Chelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the photos and updates!!

Michael looks great!!

I am surprised that Erin has not told him to take off the hat.

Anyway I place the photos in the usual place so that you can pick them up.

Looking forward to hearing more from you and Erin!!

Leave a comment:

• Arctic Goddess
    replied
    Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
    Here are a few. I have a bazzillion pictures to upload and won't get to do it all until Tuesday or so. It will be on my LJ. Here's a couple. AG- there's a good one in here for you. Spoiler tag for size.
    Spoiler:

Cliff Simon is easily the most entertaining. He's such an easy presenter. MS is love. Actually everyone has been really good. Like I said I have better ones, but gotta wait. Time for the dessert party. Just freshening up before going down. What a time! Wish everyone was here.
    Thank you so much for those. The Cliff ones, especially!

CLIFF!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Suebsg9
    replied
    Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
    Here are a few. I have a bazzillion pictures to upload and won't get to do it all until Tuesday or so. It will be on my LJ. Here's a couple. AG- there's a good one in here for you. Spoiler tag for size.

Cliff Simon is easily the most entertaining. He's such an easy presenter. MS is love. Actually everyone has been really good. Like I said I have better ones, but gotta wait. Time for the dessert party. Just freshening up before going down. What a time! Wish everyone was here.
    Great pics Justhere And thanks also to Switch for posting pics from Chelles camera

Have fun at the dessert party all that are going.

Leave a comment:

• justhere1971
    replied
    Spoiler:

Leave a comment:

• Switch42
    replied
    A few preliminary pics from Chelle's camera phone. Hope you don't mind sharing...

The lovely Carmen:

CLIFF!

The very nice smelling Corin:

MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And some Michael booty, though hidden slightly by the fabulous leather coat:

Leave a comment:

• Suebsg9
    replied
    Originally posted by Chelle View Post
    OMG.

OMG

Michael is just....... GAWD he's hot. Just did photo op. There are no words. None.

Well, maybe a squeeee. And gah. Much drooling. He's wearing a t-shirt and jeans, got a big hug for my photo op. SQUEEEEEEE

Unfortunately, he's wearing the evil baseball cap!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

PAT - check your email, there should be three or four pics in there of Cliff, feel free to post if they came out at all. I took em with my phone, so I'm not counting on them to be superb......

Back downstairs to prepare to drool some more..... WEEEEE!!!!
    Couldn't Erin convince him to take it off? I want a hug actually in photo gonna have to find out how you gals do it. I get them before! Sounds like great time can't wait to hear about Q and A

Leave a comment:

Working...
X