X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• erinanderson
    replied
    Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
    Safe travels home Erin and you just said the reason want to go to the con because so relaxed always sounds like a fun con.

Was Brian in charge again?

Relax now!
    Yes Brian was in charge again and I think he did a fantastic job. I am definitely a member of the Brian Wilson Fan Club...

So my flight's delayed...again....fun.

Leave a comment:

• Suebsg9
    replied
    Originally posted by erinanderson View Post
    Yes and they are books that have not been released yet, they will be released sometime next year he thinks. So very very cool!

OMG so I am at LAX getting ready to settle in for the long haul this evening heading home. Guy at the counter thinks I was insane to book my flight the way I did (spending 6hours at Denver just so that I could leave later and not miss everything and not have to stay an extra night in a hotel and then pay for cab fare in the morning cause Chelle and Kris drove back this evening)...so yeah that just gives me time to catch up yakking with my relatives and posting on here...and my sleep. I can sleep anywhere and besides I'll be home before 10 am tomorrow and if I waited and flew out tomorrow the earliest I'd get home was like 4 or 5 in the evening. Yeah this is better.

I had SOOO much fun, this was so relaxing and such a great con. Thank you to EVERYONE who made it easier for this old Hopalong (TM from Michael!!) to get around the con without too much trouble. Kuds kudos major kudos to the volunteer staff for making it so that I didn't have to stand in any lines, cause standing is way worse then walking and big f'n THANK YOU to Brian for getting me, Chelle and Kris Jay Acovone's autograph since we had to scram to get to the airport. was sorry to miss his talk, but I had no idea the con would run this late, it never usually has before at other cons. So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for a wonderful weekend Brian and for putting up with all three of us troublemakers!!!

*Sigh* I don't wanna go back home!!!
    Safe travels home Erin and you just said the reason want to go to the con because so relaxed always sounds like a fun con.

Was Brian in charge again?

Relax now!

Leave a comment:

• ScifigirlSG
    replied
    just to add.......loved how Joe promoted GateWorld.....

woohoo...1000 posts!!

Leave a comment:

• erinanderson
    replied
    Originally posted by strider6 View Post
    Did Michael specify if the audio books he narrated were Stargate novels??
    Yes and they are books that have not been released yet, they will be released sometime next year he thinks. So very very cool!

OMG so I am at LAX getting ready to settle in for the long haul this evening heading home. Guy at the counter thinks I was insane to book my flight the way I did (spending 6hours at Denver just so that I could leave later and not miss everything and not have to stay an extra night in a hotel and then pay for cab fare in the morning cause Chelle and Kris drove back this evening)...so yeah that just gives me time to catch up yakking with my relatives and posting on here...and my sleep. I can sleep anywhere and besides I'll be home before 10 am tomorrow and if I waited and flew out tomorrow the earliest I'd get home was like 4 or 5 in the evening. Yeah this is better.

I had SOOO much fun, this was so relaxing and such a great con. Thank you to EVERYONE who made it easier for this old Hopalong (TM from Michael!!) to get around the con without too much trouble. Kuds kudos major kudos to the volunteer staff for making it so that I didn't have to stand in any lines, cause standing is way worse then walking and big f'n THANK YOU to Brian for getting me, Chelle and Kris Jay Acovone's autograph since we had to scram to get to the airport. was sorry to miss his talk, but I had no idea the con would run this late, it never usually has before at other cons. So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for a wonderful weekend Brian and for putting up with all three of us troublemakers!!!

*Sigh* I don't wanna go back home!!!

Leave a comment:

• ScifigirlSG
    replied
    ...it's over... I'm in the Business Center right now so time is limited. I'll upload my pix when I get back home Monday evening. Had a great time!

Leave a comment:

• prion
    replied
    Originally posted by Lea View Post
    Ok what about photos of Joe???
    Havent' seen photos but there was some good casting news for Joe! Details over at this new thread - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=48765 .

Leave a comment:

• james watson
    replied
    michael is coming to chicago next year along with his wife lexia diog. yaaaa cant wait hope everyone had a good time and thanks too all the great pics. be safe everyone. james from chicago.

Leave a comment:

• JessM
    replied
    Great job on the reports, L-Jade and Michelle! And thanks for the great pics, justthere1971!

And you may have gotten the hat (kudos to Erin for asking him to take it off!!) but at least you got even tamer sideburns, lol
    Last edited by JessM; November 18, 2007, 11:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• strider6
    replied
    Did Michael specify if the audio books he narrated were Stargate novels??

Leave a comment:

• strider6
    replied
    Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
    Con report for Saturday

I'm not going there today. Too sleepy *yawn*
    Thanks for the terrific reports L-Jade and Michelle!

Leave a comment:

• Michelle05
    replied
    Michael gave out some interesting tidbits about the 3rd movie, SGA, etc. I'm proud to say 3 newsy bits were from my questions.

You can read the details here:
    http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=1035

More reports and pics to follow soon!

Leave a comment:

• Lea
    replied
    Ok what about photos of Joe???

Leave a comment:

• JacksCSM
    replied
    Thanks to all of the "Barbankers" for the pics and posts.

Nice living through you all.

Keep the good times coming.
    Last edited by JacksCSM; November 18, 2007, 08:48 AM. Reason: Did gramitical correction.

Leave a comment:

• Suebsg9
    replied
    Originally posted by Chelle View Post
    LOL, but Erin DID ask Michael to take off the hat!!!!

He went on to explain.... "Usually if there's a hat on my head, there's a very good reason for it. This morning, I'm getting ready to go and my daughter asks, 'Daddy, why are you wearing a HAT???' I looked at her and took off the hat. She stared at me and said 'ooooooohhhhhh.'"

His daughter is such a beautiful girl! Looks just like her daddy, only with darker hair...... She was walking thru the hallways while Michael and Cliff were being guided to the sammich photo op, walking along glued to her PSP / DS / whatever gaming system was in her hands......

It was a wonderful evening at the dessert party as well! Kris made the most excellent model of the Abydos pyramid, and won the centerpiece contest for the Stargate part of the party! Hooray Kris!

Now off to bed. Breakfast in the AM is Joe Flanigan, Jay Acovone, Jamie Bamber and Katie Sackhoff.....

*imagine Erin in the background squealing KATIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!*

Goodnight everyone!
    Way to go Erin!

Leave a comment:

• justhere1971
    replied
    Originally posted by svala View Post
    thank you for this awesome report !!!!

The One vid you mentined in your LJ post, "Wild Boys" for Cam and Daniel, this is mine ....ehhhhhhhhhhh... thank you soooo much for writing down the vid titles. I`m not in Burbank, my next Con is Vancouver 2008, so, I`m so happy to find out it was played...
    That was an awsome vid. We laughed along with it. Very well done.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X