Official SG Con, Burbank 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
    Yay!!!!!!! I won't know until October, after my birthday, too see if I can go yet.

*poke poke* Oh common!!! How am I gonna cross the road from the Airport to the hotel? Plus (not a plug) but I was thinking we can finally do some commentaries together! *pouts* But I know about money. Stinking green. *poke poke*
    Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

*poke* I will be going!!! No matter what! I am determined this year. Have you listened to the Poisoning the Well podcast, yet? I had a lightbulb go off and ramble a bit about bring your laptop (cause mine still isn't working) and a few headsets and stuff. *poke*

Comment

*poke* Haven't had time (story of my life) between work and Isis (my cat) and girlsnight in... Oh yes I shall bring my beauty! More laptops the merrier cause then we can bring S10 by then and have multiple tables and watch different eps... ohhh aaahhhh.... will have to start listening to commentary this evening, looking forward to it! *poke*

Spoiler:

Comment

Did Preferred tickets include the Celebrity Cabaret in the past? The Preferred for the Secaucus, NJ con do. (I think.)
          sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
            Did Preferred tickets include the Celebrity Cabaret in the past? The Preferred for the Secaucus, NJ con do. (I think.)
            Yes they do! Preferred comes with everything EXCEPT the breakfast/auction things. I hear they are worth the extra money, however. All the autographs (my favorite part) are included... and a seat assigned to you. However last year was the first time I was in Burbank and I was surprised how empty the place was compared to my first con that was in Dallas in 05.

Spoiler:

Comment

The prefered is the best package in my opinion. But maybe because I can only afford the Prefered. I did manage to save enough for the Prefered tix plus the breakfast. I just got my last paycheck of the school year today. I have enough saved up for my car insurance AND the tix for Burbank. If I work in the summer (cross your fingers) I can afford the room + food + stuff I really don't need but want.

Chris - we should probably get a room for the three of us. There is the BSG Con at the same weekend. The place will fill up awefully fast.

Comment

Thanks for the info!
                sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Time to start tallying people. Since, Christine and I are going to do a (or a bunch) of PodCast's. I am actually going to beg my family to get me aa iPod for my birthday and a mic attachment. That way we can walk around everywhere and record random stuff. Anyways, we will be brining both of our laptops and, like last year, watch episodes and comment about waht we're watching.

What I'd like to know is who's going for sure? And does everyone have badges so we know who we all are.

Just thought: That would be so awesome if we could get a "guest" to do a few PodCasts with us. David Hewlett woukld be SO much fun to PodCast with . . . Or Cliff. We could do the "Multiple Ba'al" episiode . . .

Anyways, I can't wait for November!!

Comment

Oh get the guests to do a pod with us!! *giggles* I think they will think us insane. *starts plotting with her Press Card...*

Spoiler:

Comment

*wishes she had a Press Card to plot with . . . *

Oh the trouble I could cause . . .

Comment

Thats why they give them to RESPONSIBLE Journalists... well and us journalists in general. And really I haven't had need for my press card, everyone in town knows to run away when I come over. *evil reporter laugh*

All we can do is ask. It would be cool if a bunch of use could do the pod with the star... and all star pod! Ya.... ok... back to my newspaper.

Spoiler:

Comment

Guess what! I got a job!

I'm going to be teaching English at one of the local high schools. I'm excited and anxious to get started.

More importantly though (haha!), I should most definitely be going to the con. Unless, of course, something incredibly important comes up. (Gosh, I hope not.)

Now the only issue is whether I'll be able to get that Friday off. If not I'll just fly in after school I suppose.

Either way... HOORAY!
                          sigpic

Comment

M2W.....congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
                              Guess what! I got a job!

I'm going to be teaching English at one of the local high schools. I'm excited and anxious to get started.

More importantly though (haha!), I should most definitely be going to the con. Unless, of course, something incredibly important comes up. (Gosh, I hope not.)

Now the only issue is whether I'll be able to get that Friday off. If not I'll just fly in after school I suppose.

Either way... HOORAY!
                              YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Now I have to go and find one . . .

Comment

M2W YEAH!!!! Congrats - that should be an adventure! And even more exciting that you'll be able to join us! Hope everything goes well as you prepare for the school year - I know I am aready getting school stuff ready to put into the paper... goes by so fast!

Spacemonkey Aww... you'll find one again. Maybe even another subbing position... And now that you have money too... not excuses, see ya at the con!

*getting excited* Almost 4 months!! I do confess I am a bit disapointed in who is in the line-up this year so far... but new ones could be added, and maybe some of the people who are there for the BSG may come over... I don't know who is in that line-up... *hands out party hats since we are so close*

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X