No announcement yet.

Official SG Con, Burbank 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm getting things ready for tomorrow. My mom and I are leaving early tomorrow morning. It's about an hour drive from where we live. I'm so excited!!!

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson View Post
      Okay we're up....that is Chelle, Kris and myself. We had a bit of a layin this morning. I feel like I got ran over by a bus, it backed up and ran over me again and then took care to run over my foot a few times. So I may be doing some extra special con limping today. We'll be heading out for breakfast here shortly and then we are gonna take a tour around check out the writer's pick up lines. Then we'll be back for check in for gold passes, I am sure we will see you all there. Look for the trio, one of which is sporty a spiffy shiny cane!
      Poor poor poor Erin. No doubt you will get lots and lots of sympathy from everyone at the con, including MS. And I do wish you would see me there. Boy, do I wish you would see me there.... Sigh....
      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

While finding my way around, I ran into MamaDuck and she filled me in on where things will be happening. Haven't run into any GWers...yet.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
          While finding my way around, I ran into MamaDuck and she filled me in on where things will be happening. Haven't run into any GWers...yet.
          I thought Mama Duck said that she leaves the west coast con to the west coast team... ?????

Comment

WEEEE! Everyone is now awake, I think Erin's shaken off the tire treads from being run over by that bus..... Heading out to see who we might see around town, might there be a picket line we could oogle....?

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
              I thought Mama Duck said that she leaves the west coast con to the west coast team... ?????
              to clarify.....she let me know where the venues were such as registration, photo ops, etc. since I've never been to Burbank. She said that New Jersey was awesome so her and Brian would do the Burbank show. There must have been a change of plans somewhere....

Comment

Hi MamaSue, Chell, Kris, Erin...

I'll try to drop by tomorrow.... hopefully there's still some day ticket available (usually there are....) and I really hope Corin Nemec will appear Saturday as he'll have shooting on Sunday...
                sigpic
                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson View Post
                  Okay we're up....that is Chelle, Kris and myself. We had a bit of a layin this morning. I feel like I got ran over by a bus, it backed up and ran over me again and then took care to run over my foot a few times. So I may be doing some extra special con limping today. We'll be heading out for breakfast here shortly and then we are gonna take a tour around check out the writer's pick up lines. Then we'll be back for check in for gold passes, I am sure we will see you all there. Look for the trio, one of which is sporty a spiffy shiny cane!
                  Glad you all got there safely. But Erin, I'm sorry, I just can't resist... is that a Freudian slip of some kind??

Have a great day!
                  OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen View Post
                    Glad you all got there safely. But Erin, I'm sorry, I just can't resist... is that a Freudian slip of some kind??

Have a great day!
                    With Erin....that would be a, YES!!!!

Comment

We're here!!! WOOT!!! On the 7th floor. Heading out to get registered & such. I can't believe I am here.

I will try and stick my GW name on my tag somewhere. Look for me please!!!

sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                        I'm getting things ready for tomorrow. My mom and I are leaving early tomorrow morning. It's about an hour drive from where we live. I'm so excited!!!
                        Can't wait to see ya! Drive safely!
                        sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                          Where are you staying? I am on the 7th floor. Look for the Indian girl w/ glasses.
                          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                            With Erin....that would be a, YES!!!!

Indeed!!

Comment

Hope the con is off to a great start. Can't wait for the tidbits/reports and photos.
                              Last edited by Mesenet; 17 November 2007, 09:22 PM. Reason: whoops - typo
                              A Symbiote

Comment

Everybody have a great time at the con!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X