No announcement yet.

Official SG Con, Burbank 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot that the Friday registration starts later than Sat and Sunday.

I'm hoping that Chris, Jessica, and myself can afford the Sunday breakfast that they usually have at every Con. I remember us talking about it last year. The more I think about it, I just realized, they might not have the breakfast on Sunday. Seeing as how they're having the Stargate and BSG Con at the same venue. Creation will either combined the breakfasts (that might be a little too crazy), have them at seperate times, or have them in seperate rooms.

In my defense: I'm ramble when I get excited . . .

Comment

When I was reading the differences between the Gold and Preferred Tickets they listed a Sunday Breakfast/Silent Auction under the Gold Ticket but not with the Preferred or anything else. It sounded like they had combined the breakfast and the auction but maybe it was the breakfast AND the auction. I'm not actually sure..............

I bought my tickets though and I'm so excited!! I splurged somewhat and I'm going to get photo ops with Joe Flanigan and Michael Shanks. SO excited!!

Comment

Originally posted by PegasusGalaxy View Post
        When I was reading the differences between the Gold and Preferred Tickets they listed a Sunday Breakfast/Silent Auction under the Gold Ticket but not with the Preferred or anything else. It sounded like they had combined the breakfast and the auction but maybe it was the breakfast AND the auction. I'm not actually sure..............

I bought my tickets though and I'm so excited!! I splurged somewhat and I'm going to get photo ops with Joe Flanigan and Michael Shanks. SO excited!!
        You guys are getting me excited here -- should I jump in?
        sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
          You guys are getting me excited here -- should I jump in?
          Of course!!

Normally, they'll have the tickets for the Sunday Breakfast soon. I know that they have a seperate ticket just for the breakfast.

Comment

I got the time off from work, so I'll be arriving Thursday evening and leaving Monday afternoon. I hope a Sunday breakfast ticket will be available.......right now only Gold ticket holders can attend.

Comment

I have been at cons where the breakfast was only part of the Gold and where they sold seperate tix. I think it comes down to how many gold people they have. Since I bought my gold not to long ago and got row B (and from others experience I know this tends to be a smaller con) I am thinking that they will offer breakfast tix, they usually run around $100 I believe, but don't quote me on that.

OMG getting excited here too. Anyone else hoping they bump into some BSG peeps or am I the only one??

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

you're not the only one...

How many days????

Comment

57 more days!!!

Comment

They're going to offer more tickets for the Sunday Breakfast?? What does it usually entail? Sigh, I may have to start working overtime for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by PegasusGalaxy View Post
                      They're going to offer more tickets for the Sunday Breakfast?? What does it usually entail? Sigh, I may have to start working overtime for a while.
                      For the breakfasts I've been too, it usually lastsabout 3 hours. So, in my humble opinion, I got my money's worth. Most of the celebs attending Sunday are usually there. They go from table to table and you get a chance to talk to them and ask questions.

It's really fun and another great oppertunity to chat with fans and talk to members of the cast on a more one-on-one basses.

At the last Stargate Breakfast I attended, Chris Judge, Michael Shanks, and Torri Higgison started a muffin fight. Torri got Michael right in the forehead. Laater when she was on stage, Michael through a muffin (one that we, our table, gave him to get back at her) from backstage. It missed her completely, but she jumped pretty high. It was priceless.

So, yeah, definetly worth the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                        For the breakfasts I've been too, it usually lastsabout 3 hours. So, in my humble opinion, I got my money's worth. Most of the celebs attending Sunday are usually there. They go from table to table and you get a chance to talk to them and ask questions.

It's really fun and another great oppertunity to chat with fans and talk to members of the cast on a more one-on-one basses.

At the last Stargate Breakfast I attended, Chris Judge, Michael Shanks, and Torri Higgison started a muffin fight. Torri got Michael right in the forehead. Laater when she was on stage, Michael through a muffin (one that we, our table, gave him to get back at her) from backstage. It missed her completely, but she jumped pretty high. It was priceless.

So, yeah, definetly worth the money.
                        You just convinced me to buy the gold ticket
                        sig made by me

Comment

You just convinced me to buy the gold ticket
                          You won't regret it. I hope we'll beable to afford the tickets. I'm looking forward to going this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                            You won't regret it. I hope we'll beable to afford the tickets. I'm looking forward to going this year.
                            But you are going right? I hope to meet all of you there.
                            sig made by me

Comment

But you are going right? I hope to meet all of you there.
                              Oh, definetly!! I've been looking forward to this for a year. I'll manage to gwet it together, like last year.

Comment

Here's some info.......just got off the phone with the con hotel..

For those who are arriving by plane during the evening hours, the complimentary shuttle service stops at 11:00pm. It runs every 15min, so get there earlier to avoid cab fare or having to rent a car and pay parking fees. I could walk to the hotel from the airport, but my suitcase is bigger than me so I'll nix that idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X