• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kliggins
    replied
    Originally posted by Chelle View Post
    OMG.

OMG

Michael is just....... GAWD he's hot. Just did photo op. There are no words. None.

Well, maybe a squeeee. And gah. Much drooling. He's wearing a t-shirt and jeans, got a big hug for my photo op. SQUEEEEEEE

Unfortunately, he's wearing the evil baseball cap!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

PAT - check your email, there should be three or four pics in there of Cliff, feel free to post if they came out at all. I took em with my phone, so I'm not counting on them to be superb......

Back downstairs to prepare to drool some more..... WEEEEE!!!!

Ewwwww, the dreaded baseball hat.

Leave a comment:

• Daniel's shadow
    replied
    OMG.

OMG

Michael is just....... GAWD he's hot. Just did photo op. There are no words. None.

Well, maybe a squeeee. And gah. Much drooling. He's wearing a t-shirt and jeans, got a big hug for my photo op. SQUEEEEEEE

PAT - check your email, there should be three or four pics in there of Cliff, feel free to post if they came out at all. I took em with my phone, so I'm not counting on them to be superb......

*Checking email furiously*

Oh Chelle..... waiting for your email with pics of his royal hotness!!

Leave a comment:

• Switch42
    replied
    OMG.

OMG

Hey!! Where's my pics?!?!

Leave a comment:

• JessM
    replied
    Ahhhh, Chelle I would green you but I've hit the dreaded ban.

But thanks for giving us the little preview there. Boo to the baseball cap, but yay to the MS hotness anyway

Looking forward to more info and pics!!

Leave a comment:

• Chelle
    replied
    OMG.

OMG

Leave a comment:

• Arctic Goddess
    replied
    **Drums fingers on my computer desk**

Well? Well?

How was Michael? How was Cliff? What did they say? Please tell us!!!! Please!!!!

And Erin getting on stage with Carmen was no great surprise. It's Erin! Of course she was entertaining the crowd with Carmen!!!!

Please, Chelle, lots of Cliff pics!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Spacemonkey_Jackson
    replied
    Well, I'm almost gone. Waiting for my mom to get out of the shower so I can get clean and look somewhat respectful . I'm just cecking my e-mail while I have tea in my SG-1 10 annaversery mug I got a while ago. I woke up an hour and a half earlier than my alarm clock, I'm so excited.

I hope I see everyone there this afternoon! I'll be the only Sam/Daniel fan at the Con. I'll be kinda hard to miss . . .

Leave a comment:

• Suebsg9
    replied
    Originally posted by erinanderson View Post
    Yeah i posted that on like one hour of snore filled sleep (Thanks KRIS!) so yeah, now I am nicely liquored up, enjoyed my day full of Corin and Carmen, participated in the cabaret with Carmen (chelle has pictures) and was very close to winning a signed script of Reckoning Part 1. Ce la vie. The winner did a great job, her name is Kelly, and she is very awesome.

Okay that took me too long to type, time for bed I need a full night's sleep to prepare for tomorrow and MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Enjoy today and Michael and sounds like a fun time is had by all Bummer but Reckoning script; great for you getting on stage for cabret!

Leave a comment:

• OregonJen
    replied
    So today is MICHAEL!!!!!! day...

tries not to be jealous... tries not to be jealous... tries not to be jealous... tries not to be... tries not to... tries..........

Oh never mind.

Have a great day! (Like I even have to say that!) Anyway, send photos when you can for those of us living vicariously through you this weekend!

Leave a comment:

• Daniel's shadow
    replied
    Hey L-Jade!!!!!! We'll keep an eye out for you!

Erin was a riot on stage (did anyone expect any less???) and yes, I have pics to prove it. Will post them in the AM when my brain is functioning well enough to get the pics fromt eh camera to the compy. We're all finally in the room relaxing for a little while, then as Erin so wonderfully put it........

MICHAEL!!!!!!!

Yeah that one word gets us to our happy place every time.

Can't wait for live more updates from ya!!

Last edited by Daniel's shadow; November 17, 2007, 01:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Chelle
    replied
    Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
    Hi MamaSue, Chell, Kris, Erin...

I'll try to drop by tomorrow.... hopefully there's still some day ticket available (usually there are....) and I really hope Corin Nemec will appear Saturday as he'll have shooting on Sunday...
    Hey L-Jade!!!!!! We'll keep an eye out for you!

Erin was a riot on stage (did anyone expect any less???) and yes, I have pics to prove it. Will post them in the AM when my brain is functioning well enough to get the pics fromt eh camera to the compy. We're all finally in the room relaxing for a little while, then as Erin so wonderfully put it........

MICHAEL!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• erinanderson
    replied
    Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
    With Erin....that would be a, YES!!!!

Just what are you trying to say pat??

Leave a comment:

• erinanderson
    replied
    Originally posted by OregonJen View Post
    Glad you all got there safely. But Erin, I'm sorry, I just can't resist... is that a Freudian slip of some kind??

Have a great day!

Yeah i posted that on like one hour of snore filled sleep (Thanks KRIS!) so yeah, now I am nicely liquored up, enjoyed my day full of Corin and Carmen, participated in the cabaret with Carmen (chelle has pictures) and was very close to winning a signed script of Reckoning Part 1. Ce la vie. The winner did a great job, her name is Kelly, and she is very awesome.

Okay that took me too long to type, time for bed I need a full night's sleep to prepare for tomorrow and MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kliggins
    replied
    Everybody have a great time at the con!

Leave a comment:

• Mesenet
    replied
    Hope the con is off to a great start. Can't wait for the tidbits/reports and photos.
    Last edited by Mesenet; November 17, 2007, 09:22 PM. Reason: whoops - typo

Leave a comment:

Working...
X