Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate: The Bringer of War - Fan Film (Darkness Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jannagalaxy
    replied
    That video was so cool! I'd love to be able to beable to do something like that! Or get involved in something like that.

Leave a comment:

• Indiana
    replied
    Oh bugger Suz! Just posted it off to you now. Hopefully you'll get it ok

Leave a comment:

• sueKay
    replied
    Indy - you never did send it back to me!

Remember I told you my comp died and I lost the copy you'd sent me? You never got back to me.

Leave a comment:

• WraithWarrior
    replied
    Originally posted by Indiana
    WraithWarrior - All of the editing tricks were done in the edit suite, Final Cut pro. But those were the only effects done in post-production. Everything else was achieved on the day. if thats what you were asking?
    Thanks, I just wanted to know as Im planning on making a film (horror) soon and just wondered about the effects and editing program you used

Thaks again

Leave a comment:

• Indiana
    replied
    Originally posted by sueKay
    fantastic film Indy!

I take it the props you showed me were for this film then?
    Hey Susan, yeah the props I had at the bar were the ones we used for the film. We shot those inserts that week.

Artic Goddess - I already have a script penned for the Stargate Fan Film. It's about 140 pages long and will need to be trimmed a bit. Susan said she was reading it.

WraithWarrior - All of the editing tricks were done in the edit suite, Final Cut pro. But those were the only effects done in post-production. Everything else was achieved on the day. if thats what you were asking?

Leave a comment:

• WraithWarrior
    replied
    Yes very good work. How did you do all the effects? What program did you use?

Leave a comment:

• sueKay
    replied
    fantastic film Indy!

I take it the props you showed me were for this film then?

Leave a comment:

• Arctic Goddess
    replied
    Very good quality work. How would you pay for costumes and special effects?

I write scripts and am working on a virtual series called Stargate Genesis. You can read my work on the Fan Fiction Thread. My work is writen under Patricia Stewart. Are you looking for writers?

Leave a comment:

• Indiana
    replied
    Glad you enjoyed it Anise! If I can put the same production value into a SG fan film should be a wee gem!

Leave a comment:

• Anise76
    replied
    Darkness ROCKS!!! Just wish I had some kinda practical skill I could offer. Alas, all my skills are on the more airy-fairy side of things...

Leave a comment:

• Indiana
    started a topic Stargate: The Bringer of War - Fan Film (Darkness Thread)

Stargate: The Bringer of War - Fan Film (Darkness Thread)

Hey Guys,

Last year I started a thread talking about the Launch of my website for a fan film called Stargate:The Bringer of War Now what I am bringing you here is a little Off topic, but then it's slightly on topic in that what I am about to show you relats to my fan film. before I ventured into making a fan film I decided to make an original film of my own. One that was smaller in scale, but could test out my skills as a film maker and also show people what I can do in the hopes I could garner help in my fan film venture. The help I am really looking for in the fan film is the likes of Art Department stuff like props, costumes, sets, post production animation, model building etc. There are a lot of talented fans out there, but of course they cannot help in every fan film. However hopefully Darkness will show you the quality of film I can produce. The Film is available to watch on YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NixUM5ieKN0

The film has turned out a little bit Darker (with regards to image brightness) in the upload to YouTube so apolgies on that side of things.

I hope when you guys see this you:
    1)Get excited about seeing a Stargate fan film produced by me

and/or

2) Have a talented skill you could donate to the production.

Let me know what you think.
Working...
X