• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Same goes for you, my friend.

By the way, sorry about the late reply.
    Why thank you ..that's alright

so what will the objective of this thread be now that we have the news on the Stargate movie? For what goal shall we aim, I definitely think we still have a need.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
    hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Wow, this thread has been dormant for way too long. Time to bring this puppy out of retirement.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Wow, this thread has been dormant for way too long. Time to bring this puppy out of retirement.
        Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
        Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
        -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity View Post
          Come on, Defenders. Unite!!
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Thought I'd try bringing this thread back to life at least once more. Come on, Defenders. Where are you all??
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Thought I'd try bringing this thread back to life at least once more. Come on, Defenders. Where are you all??
              right here! *does super hero pose*

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
              hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
              Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
              OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

We're around but falling into comas due to the lack of new episodes.
                "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Originally posted by MasySyma View Post
                  We're around but falling into comas due to the lack of new episodes.
                  That is understandable.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'm back! What's new?
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X