Clear All

A gift for Christmas to all the shippers

New video "Please come back for Christmas " Aaron Neville

Enjoy and see you all later I'm gonna watch the 4400 on TV

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by FieryHands
      I watched "My Time" and "Headstrong".

I kinda picture "Headstrong" for Illyria but Faith fit it well. I liked the episodes you used--I hadn't seen them in a while, good reminder. Plus the vid just kicked butt. Faith is just a great character.

"My Time" I have only seen one of these two episodes, due to the fact there is always in a series one episode I haven't seen or only seen once and continue to miss it whenever it reruns. That would be the half-goa'uld episode for Stargate. Anyway, I liked the vid, the song was sad and had a nice sense of loss to it. One of these days I hope I actually catch the episode so I better tell what's going on with Daniel and that woman.
      Well, the reason I used those two episodes with Faith because when I made the vid those were the only two episodes I had that had Faith. I only have currently Season 4 and Season 7 of Buffy, and Season 1 of Angel... Will be getting Season 2 of Angel... Soon... Slowly, but surely. I'm new to the whole Buffyverse okay?

Thanks for the feedback. I had fun making those vids.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Wow. I am pissed off at Topcities...

Try the link for Martouf Marty's Webpage...

NOTHING!

I tried to login and it told me that my account doesn't exist.

So there's just my temp page now until I can get my site back up...

If there are any vids that you think you would like to see (that are listed on Kawoosh: http://kawoosh.shortty.co.uk) just tell me (PM me, leave a message, e-mail me) and I will put it/them/whatever up on the temp page...

Grr... Me mad... Me very, very mad...

Me go hulk on Topcities now...

Comment

Okay, this is a little off-topic here but I just wanted to say to Caty that thanks to her videos I'm now a Marguerite/Roxton convert, having never seen an episode of The Lost World in my life. So its about to cost me a lot of money to buy all three seasons but its only money, I'd much rather have William Snow in my bedroom...I mean living room. Is it me or does he kind of have this whole Hugh Jackman thing going...

Anyway, I just need to know where I can get a copy of Tales of the South Seas. Anyone? Just to further my new obsession...

Comment

New Music Video Release!!

Obligatory Disclaimer: This Music Video contains adult language and should not be watched by children under the age of 13. Viewer Discretion is advised.

I Miss You (And Pearl Harbor Sucks)

ENJOY!!
            Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Originally posted by Deborah
              Okay, this is a little off-topic here but I just wanted to say to Caty that thanks to her videos I'm now a Marguerite/Roxton convert, having never seen an episode of The Lost World in my life. So its about to cost me a lot of money to buy all three seasons but its only money, I'd much rather have William Snow in my bedroom...I mean living room. Is it me or does he kind of have this whole Hugh Jackman thing going...

Anyway, I just need to know where I can get a copy of Tales of the South Seas. Anyone? Just to further my new obsession...

Hi Deborah

OT but replies to Deborah

The lost world is great .. They are explorers who get standed in the lost world .......Marguerite is a very intriguing character ..It's a sci-fi series too..with lots of parnormal activities ..and it's funny because they live in a tree house ...try to wach the video "Christmas concerto" from Richard Clayderman ..It's fun.

Will Snow ..wrote a really little thing to me when I gave him one of my music videos CD last year ..
              he is a very sexy man ..lovely voice ...and Lots of the gilrs at the lost world forum wanted him to be the next james Bond ..because if you watch the episode "Eng game" he is taken by Death and has to do a few challenges to prove to death that he'll do anything to save his friends and specially Marguerite and death makes him wear a Tuxedo while the challenge is to find out where on the table is hidden the plate with the Oysters in ( Oyster is said to be Aphrodisiac and represents love) ..She is giving him a hard time ..and well see what happens !!!!

it 's a team show too because you get to know all the characters..Marguerite is an Heiress...(She used to be a spy too)..Roxton is a hunter and a Lord ....challenger is the scientist ....Veronica is the Huntress who lived in the lost world ..In fact she was the little girl of the first expedition ..but her parents were killed and she lived on her own in the tree house until the new explorers turned up ..and she gave them a place to live ...and Ned Malone is a journalist .

Ned and Veronica are very close ...UST big time ..and Marguerite and Roxton ..well this is something not to be missed because the start of their relationship was full of angst ..She didn't trust him much (Banter) ...but you knew they were attracted to each other from pilote ( She fired a riffle right between his legs in the pilote ) ..She is a very strong independant woman ....the UST is very powerfull but so is the RST ...The producers didn't tease too much ..a little but not too much and the teasing was fine ..It showed jealousy from both part ..but remember ..it's a sci-fi show again and the mythology is very important and Marguerite has lots of secrets.

You'll enjoy the DVD's

For tales of the south seas ..I'll give you an e-mail addy .Somebody may be able to help you with that . She did it for me .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                Hi Deborah

OT but replies to Deborah

The lost world is great .. They are explorers who get standed in the lost world .......Marguerite is a very intriguing character ..It's a sci-fi series too..with lots of parnormal activities ..and it's funny because they live in a tree house ...try to wach the video "Christmas concerto" from Richard Clayderman ..It's fun.

Will Snow ..wrote a really little thing to me when I gave him one of my music videos CD last year ..
                he is a very sexy man ..lovely voice ...and Lots of the gilrs at the lost world forum wanted him to be the next james Bond ..because if you watch the episode "Eng game" he is taken by Death and has to do a few challenges to prove to death that he'll do anything to save his friends and specially Marguerite and death makes him wear a Tuxedo while the challenge is to find out where on the table is hidden the plate with the Oysters in ( Oyster is said to be Aphrodisiac and represents love) ..She is giving him a hard time ..and well see what happens !!!!

it 's a team show too because you get to know all the characters..Marguerite is an Heiress...(She used to be a spy too)..Roxton is a hunter and a Lord ....challenger is the scientist ....Veronica is the Huntress who lived in the lost world ..In fact she was the little girl of the first expedition ..but her parents were killed and she lived on her own in the tree house until the new explorers turned up ..and she gave them a place to live ...and Ned Malone is a journalist .

Ned and Veronica are very close ...UST big time ..and Marguerite and Roxton ..well this is something not to be missed because the start of their relationship was full of angst ..She didn't trust him much (Banter) ...but you knew they were attracted to each other from pilote ( She fired a riffle right between his legs in the pilote ) ..She is a very strong independant woman ....the UST is very powerfull but so is the RST ...The producers didn't tease too much ..a little but not too much and the teasing was fine ..It showed jealousy from both part ..but remember ..it's a sci-fi show again and the mythology is very important and Marguerite has lots of secrets.

You'll enjoy the DVD's

For tales of the south seas ..I'll give you an e-mail addy .Somebody may be able to help you with that . She did it for me .

Caty
                No idea what an e-mail addy is but it sounds good. Thank you, I'm sure I'll find out soon enough.

So Caty, don't hold out on me, what did Will Snow write you...Oooh, I'm so jealous. Did you actually see him in person?

The show sounds great. I'll have to wait til I get paid now, dammit, but thats what overdrafts are for.

Anyway, I'm always on the look out for new shows to ship in, there seem to be fewer and fewer these days with any potential...barring the BBC's adaption of North & South on at the moment if you live in England. Plenty of UST just not much RST at this point. I'm more of a Pride & Prejudice girl myself. Mmmm, Colin Firth, drool.

Let me know if you hear anything about TOTSS, I can't wait to see it.

Comment

Oooh! Update on my site here!

I'm getting it back on the interwebs slowly be surely. New layout of course. Couldn't make the site over again without doing that

Anyways, here is the new link if anyone is interested:

http://embark.to/martoufmarty/

It's actually an old link, but it leads off in a new direction now. Instead of having a web address that's this long: 'askjaosijdoiajsdajsoidjasoidasjdiojasoijiaosjdoiasjdioajsoidjasod' there's just that.

I kind of miss having the URL of just 'martoufmarty.topcities.com'. It's so easy to remember... Not like 'embark.to/martoufmarty/' isn't...

I only have a bit done of putting all the links back up. I have the Stargate Atlantis vids, a couple movie vids (Underworld, Gladiator, POTC, X2), the Dead Like Me vid, the only Buffy vid (so far), Andromeda vids.

The only SG-1 vids I have up so far are the Osiris vids, Sam/Daniel vids, and the Sam/Jack vids.

Oh, and all the episode vids. Those were a pain for no apparent reason.

Anyways, just thought I'd let y'all know...

Comment

Originally posted by SNY
                    I've made two new vids, one about Janet Fraiser and another one about Atlantis...

The first vid is a tribute about Janet Fraiser and the other is about two episodes of Atlantis, "The Storm" and "The Eye"...

" The storm " (Action)

Music: Troy trailer music
                    Spoilers: Season 1 ("The storm/The eye")
                    Size: 5.08 MB

" Janet "

Music: "The Departure" (Gattaca soundtrack) - Album: "The very best of Michael Nyman"
                    Spoilers: Seasons 1 - 2 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 (Spoilers from "Heroes part II" )
                    Size: 10.02 MB

SNY
                    Those are both excellent!

That is now officially my favourite Janet-tribute vid

I went all teary lol

But then I always love your vids

Comment

Well now that uni is finally over for the year, I had some time on my hands.

So I thought I'd give this music video business a go.

Here is my first attempt...it's a direct link coz I don't have a pretty page yet for it lol.

The vid is almost 7mb...wouldn't recommend for dialup users.

Here we are:

Torment of Tantalus

The vid is a tribute to Earnest in Torment of Tantalus.

Music is by Cat Empire.

Comment

To Estelle

Your Christmas video request is up :

"Wonderful dream" Melanie Thornton ..the Christmas coca cola song

It's a team video and it's all shippy

Enjoy and have fun

Thank you Mala for the pic

Caty

Comment

Nice one Catysg1, I LMAO at the photo, did you do that? it's very good.

Comment

I am working on a new shipper video that I believe will be well received "I Finally Found Someone" - Bryan Adams and Barbra Streisand... Has a Nice surprise at the end!!

Comment

New Video Release!!!

I Finally Found Someone

If you are curious as to what the newspaper says, I have provided a link to the newspaper "headline"
                              Newspaper From Video

Disclaimer: Newspaper and articles are fictional. Any similiarities between it and real circumstances is pure coincidence as it not by any means intentional.

Comment

Another Team Christmas SPECIAL video " Thank God It's Christmas" Queen

Very Funny video

Enjoy

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X