No announcement yet.

Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My patience finally wore out yesterday and i bit the proverbial bullet and made a music video for Atlantis.
    Its a Sheppard/Weir vid based around the episode "Conversion"
    The music is "Breaking the Habit" by Linkin park.

http://s65.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...A2MGRMHKUOEFEX

All ready posted this on the Sheppard/Weir Ship dicussion thread so thought i'd post here for any one who doesn't frequent that thread.

Alternatively i created a smaller version with the audio clips taken out its here:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I7O32HR1
    Last edited by Mann One; 02 November 2005, 03:53 PM.

Comment

I'd love to see your vid, Mann One, but YouSendIt isn't working for me. Do you have a more stable host?
      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I tried to download it, but then my computer restarted itself... I'll have to remember to download it later...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
          I'd love to see your vid, Mann One, but YouSendIt isn't working for me. Do you have a more stable host?
          you could try this link to a slighly smaller version of the video with the audio bits left in:
          http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GB9L6PEJ

As i dont have my own web space theres not much choice(as far as i know) that i have as far as uploading vids go.

Comment

I have deleted all my favourite music vids and I cant remember where the came from

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
              I have deleted all my favourite music vids and I cant remember where the came from
              Aww, there there... Go... Look over at Kawoosh and see what you can find: http://kawoosh.co.uk

Comment

I think most of them came from this thread lol!!

I need a challange, to make a vid that is, Season 1 to 7 any episode, and when I say any I mean any!!!

Comment

Umm... Make an Osiris vid

I've only seen two other Osiris vids that weren't made by me... No one seems to like to make Osiris vids... I love Osiris and there just aren't enough vids

Comment

Okay, thats thrown me lol, now I think about music!!
                    Do you want Osiris in General or one from one episode?

Comment

I'd like to see a music video of all the badass women of the SGC and Atlantis kicking ass and taking names to the song "Girl Fight" by Brooke Valentine.

Obviously Sam, Teyla, Janet, and Elizabeth would feaure, but the song could include bad girls like Osiris and Sora as well. Don't forget our favorite secondary women like Cadman, Ishta, Vala, Hailey, Satterfield, etc. They certainly deserve a clip or two.

Comment

I would but I already have a challlange and I dont have that song

Comment

I would but I already have a challlange and I dont have that song
                          I'd like to see your vids, but megaupload doesn't work very well. The downloads always stop around 30%.

Comment

Werid, At some point they will all be on AngelFire (tommorow) and they are to become a part of my site Stargate Atlantis Archive. Gotta Get Through this should work fine, as long as you download first and dont steal my bandwith

I'm off to vid the "Osiris Video" what it includes, you shall have to wait and see

Comment

Okay, thats thrown me lol, now I think about music!!
                              Do you want Osiris in General or one from one episode?
                              A general vid would be awesome

Comment

Hey SGC
                                I've got a collection of vids....maybe I can help you out. Wanna let me have a list?

Comment

Working...
                                X