Artist: James Blunt
    Theme: Daniel/ Jack
    Scenes: season 1 - 7
    size: about 14 mb

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CEPR1C7Q

Have fun watching and please tell me what you think of it
    sigpic

Comment

Hastiekido, wow, that was an awesome video. All the clips went great with the song. Now I'm all sad tho.

Originally posted by contact2918
      Nice Job on this video. Great song choice for the subject. I loved how you showed both their strength and beauty, side by side, especially for Sam and Teyla. The shots of the SGA team tied up from "Condemned" didn't seem to fit the theme, but the rest of your footage selections were awesome. That shot from "Inferno" of Shep & Norina while McKay was working on the console made me laugh. That look on McKay's face is priceless. Keep up the great work!
      Thanks I wasn't completely happy with some of the clips I had, so I went back and redid parts of it, so now the Condemned sections aren't there. I'm still not sure if I'm satisfied with it, but if I have to watch the vid or hear that song one more time I think I'm going to lose it...

Comment

amazing vid

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamieson
          Just completed my latest SG-1 video, a rapid chronological look at all 9 seasons (194 episodes), to help ring in Season 10.

Previously, on Stargate SG-1...
          Music: "Fahrenheit" by Immediate Music (edit of choral and orchestral versions, by me)
          Spoilers: Seasons 1 through 9 (although nothing explicit, unless you've already seen the episodes!)
          Size: Approx. 18mb (.wmv)

Probably the most fun I've had making a music vid (that is, when I wasn't fighting with my computer while trying to get it done!). Let me know what you think!

Jamieson
          Whhhooo this really really a very good vid!!
          Standing aplause for you!
          sigpic

Comment

First off - thank you Terrah, SpaceMonkey52, hastiekido, and anyone else I may have missed, for the feedback - glad you enjoyed my latest SG-1 vid!

And now, a heads-up - had some trouble with my Angelfire homepage (not the pages with the videos on them, those are fine, just the pages with links to those videos), and so I've begun recreating the homepage Here...it's almost the same address, just a slight variation. This will become the new, permanent homepage for all my videos.(currently home to 6 fandoms - SG-1, SGA, Farscape, E:FC, Andromeda, Charmed). Please note, the previous address will no longer work (and will not be able to link to the new homepage address, unfortunately).

Jamieson...who wants to kick AngelFire in the mik'ta...
            Last edited by Jamieson; 19 May 2006, 06:17 AM.
            sigpic
            The Cardboard Experience - 41 music videos in 10 fandoms

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido
              I made a new vid.
              it's a Daniel/ Jack vid this time.

Title: Cry
              Artist: James Blunt
              Theme: Daniel/ Jack
              Scenes: season 1 - 7
              size: about 14 mb

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CEPR1C7Q

Have fun watching and please tell me what you think of it

Well done! I enjoyed this very much! The good old days of Jack and Daniel.

Wilson3Girl

Comment

thanks for watching my vid wilson3girl!
                Glad you liked it
                sigpic

Comment

I'll be sure to watch it, hastiekido. Liked your stuff before.
                  sigpic
                  "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by camulus13
                    youtube.com is a nice place for anything. you can look at anything! even complete Stargate episodes. here are some music videos for ya.

>snip<

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wgvkQ5zv3NY Stargate Cantina

>/snip<
                    YouTube and MySpace piss me off. Badly. There are six copies of The Cantina on YouTube, and only one of the original posters said anything about me. On MySpace, I found three more, and on there, only one said it was mine. I've also found Sibling Rivalry, Me and You and Coming Home. Not to mention how many other vids I've seen posted on "behalf" of a dozen other vidders.

What ticks me off the worst? All those people that hit those pages, and then post asking how download the thing. You want to download it? Go to the site it came from originally. That's where they came from in the first place, and they haven't gone anywhere.

That's my rant for the day - inconsiderate morons posting my vids up all over the net. Why do people have to be so stupid?

(note: this rant does not include the poster on YouTube who both emailed and credited me - I wish more people were like her)
                    ~bri~

Comment

not sure if this has been posted before in here i posted it in another thread

A video of the first Ori vessle attack in our Galaxy, season 9 finale "Camelot" spoilers.

Enjoy i think the song fits the moment and the season perfectly (just for the record i didn't make this video)
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to this forum so I'd like to offer up a couple of vids I've done. One is an SG-1 episodic for 'Meridian' called "Hero's Consequence". The other is a short Atlantis vidlet called "Escape from the Wraith" which only has spoilers for 'Rising Pt. 2'. You can find them on my website. http://afterthought.bravehost.com/vids.html .

Hope you like them. Feedback would be great.
                        Last edited by afterThought; 18 May 2006, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Nice vid. I made some thing similar a while back.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti1btZcGc54
                          It has some of the major battle scenes from season 9 of sg-1 and season 2 of sga

Comment

Hello I finally found a place to host all my vids permanently. They can be found at my Music Vid Archive. Vids include ship (shep/teyla, mckay/weir, some other ships), action, character studies and my favourite...humour.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar
                              It has some of the major battle scenes from season 9 of sg-1 and season 2 of sga
                              Nice, but I thnk you missed some major battle scenes from the shows. The Siege III part where the Daedalus takes on the 12 hives and the part in Off The Grid where the Lucian Alliance opens up on baals ship and then we turn on the lucian alliance. Otherwise, awesome work.

Best Stargate quote:
                              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                              Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar
                                Really nice video. Thanks for posting it.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X