This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent: Wa Stargate Fans

Dear WA Stargate fans, It has come to my attention that WA fans want to be included in Such events as Conventions but due to the lack of advertising Many of us did not know there was going to be a stargate Convention. I have done my best to try to advertise for the WA fans and would like to start a email listing so When I find out any convention news you will know, but many of you do not want to submitt your email to the listing so how are we going to advertise? please help this cause so we WA Stargate fans don't miss out on an oppourtunity again and help us not hinder( iv'e only got 9 email addresses). If you are interested email me on [email protected]

This may sound like a stupid question but, What the hell does WA mean?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
      This may sound like a stupid question but, What the hell does WA mean?
      WA is washington state.

Normally, I would support such a thing but Vancouver isn't that far away. Maybe a couple of hours of driving.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
      Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Originally posted by coolove
        WA is washington state.

Normally, I would support such a thing but Vancouver isn't that far away. Maybe a couple of hours of driving.
        Okay, thanks for confirming that, I thought it meant Wraiths Anonymous
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X