X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    To answer your question Anubis...

Spoiler:
    It's Sheppard...the pic is from the spoiler pics of season 2 for an episode called 'Conversion'.

wow oke that wasn't what I expected can't wait for the episode
    thanks for the PM. OOh knocknashee I had post a post before too. Perhaps could you help with that too it is about making a siggy or banner. No one has said anything about the thing I made. I know I am not good but still...
    Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
      wow oke that wasn't what I expected can't wait for the episode
      thanks for the PM. OOh knocknashee I had post a post before too. Perhaps could you help with that too it is about making a siggy or banner. No one has said anything about the thing I made. I know I am not good but still...
      Your little banner is pretty good for someone who 'sucks' at PSP / PS...

I probably have the image you require somewhere on my hard drive...If I find it I will send it to you...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
        Your little banner is pretty good for someone who 'sucks' at PSP / PS...

I probably have the image you require somewhere on my hard drive...If I find it I will send it to you...
        oke hopefully you can help me with that
        Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
          oke hopefully you can help me with that
          Either that, or you may find one here:

http://www.stargatecaps.com

Hope that helps.

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Thanks I'll checl it out Well if you find the picture let me know thanks

Anubis
            Lord Zedd

Comment

I am more a fan of the Stargate Movie than the series. I realize that I'm in the minority on this website, but I wanted to share a wallpaper that I'd photoshopped recently. I searched the net far and wide, but was unavailable to find a Stargate Movie wallpaper. Therefore, I created my own. It's 1024x768. Click on the smaller image below to view it! I hope you enjoy.

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of the movie, but that wallpaper rocks

I had a go at making a wallpaper: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...iJem/sgwp1.jpg
                As you can probably tell, I don't make alot of wallpapers

Comment

Originally posted by Nanks
                  I'm not a huge fan of the movie, but that wallpaper rocks

I had a go at making a wallpaper: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...iJem/sgwp1.jpg
                  As you can probably tell, I don't make alot of wallpapers
                  that is a very nice wallpaper !! If you aren't good than hey I am awfull !
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

It has been a long time since I made Stargate art, but with the new seasons coming up, I thought us SACK'ers could use some S/J goodness. My wallpapers can be found at my site, Elsewhere.

*sings* Hit the SACK, Jack and don't you go back to the friendship crap no more, no more, no more, no more lalalala....

1024x768

Textures: Denrito, Hybrid Genesis, my own.
                    Brush: Portfelia
                    Screencaps: Stargatecaps.com

Comment

SNY - what software do you use.
                      i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

I've made a Wallpaper... my first one which I don't regret to have done

Warning! its Shweir-Shippy
                        http://sga.fan-arts.net/Wallpaper/Co..._1024x768.html

Comment

i think its really cool i like the color and the film strip at the bottom Gr8 work.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Does anyone here use Fireworks MX to create wallpapers?

Comment

Nope, Photoshop is my living. I tried other programs but couldn't get along with them as good as Photoshop

Comment

Working...
                                X