Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Party in Paris

Hello,

Just to share here an initiative that I started last year, named Stargate Party Paris. Though it's in Paris, France (not Texas^^), you're welcome if you pass through the city, we never know

The objective is to organize after-work events, based on festivals/conventions, like Paris Manga, to meet and chat over a drink with Stargate fans, with animations, e.g., quiz, presentation of fanartists' works. This event is also open to other series when possible.

First party was held in December 2022 when Richard Dean Anderson and Amanda Tapping came to Paris Manga. As it was a good experience, I decided to continue. Since then, two fans, met at the party, joined me in this adventure.

So, next event is on March 31, Paris.

ev-twitters-db_orig.png

The trailer (video editing: Stargate POV, special effects: Ben).

If there's any fan in the area, you can register HERE. Free admission, limited spots available (to facilitate the organization).

I'll keep you posted on the future events I cross my fingers to have Stargate talents coming to Paris again, so there will be more opportunities to meet fans from all over the world!

More information about us and our vision on our website.​

Best,
    Stargate Party Paris (after-work events with fans) | Blogging | Fanfictions
    About Stargate Party Paris | Me
    France
Working...
X