Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wikipedia Help - Any Gatecon 2002-2006 Goers or People Who Toured Bridge Studio...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wikipedia Help - Any Gatecon 2002-2006 Goers or People Who Toured Bridge Studio...

Hi everyone,

I've been rebuilding Stargate's presence on Wikipedia over the last couple of years and am hoping there might be people on here who are willing to help!

As well as researching and writing Stargate related articles, a lot of the pages could do with a few pictures. I'm specifically hoping there might be some people on here who perhaps went to some of those early Gatecons and have some photos of the sets and the panels that they'd be willing to give up.

I recently finished a page for Prometheus and am aware that a number of fans were able to tour that set back in the early noughties. If anyone here has any pictures from that set tour that they'd be willing to upload to Wikicomons then that would be fantastic! Equally, if anyone has any photos of the shows production team or pictures from any of the sets then please share. FYI the way Wikipedia works is you must own the photo (more about that here!).

Thanks everyone!

You should contact Darren -- the owner of this place. He might be able to set you up with some of the things you'd like to get.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I went through the 3 set tours, but they were not sponsored by Gatecon. Yes, contact Darren.

Comment

The convention and set tours was sponsored by Creation Entertainment.

Comment

Working...
        X