Stargate and The Sims 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate and The Sims 3

I'm having trouble deciding which of these John Sheppards I like for The Sims 3. Now I am going to look at them in my game, but in the meantime I figured someone could tell me which one(s) are your favorites. Here are the choices (1-3 are Young Adult sims and 4-5 are Adults sims):

1. John Sheppard Stargate atlantis by leep45508 - The Exchange - Community - The Sims 3
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail...ssetId=7718856

2. John Sheppard by rikome - The Exchange - Community - The Sims 3
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail...assetId=266749

3. Lt.Col. John Sheppard by Shadowkitten701 - The Exchange - Community - The Sims 3
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail...ssetId=3353200

4. John Sheppard by Moppal - The Exchange - Community - The Sims 3
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail...ssetId=1301363

5. John Sheppard alias Joe ******** by SIMba02 - The Exchange - Community - The Sims 3
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail...assetId=647133

Sign pic to return at some point.
    Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

well, to me, none of those looks really a lot like him but I like the 4. best

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion. Those I posted were the top 5 of the 6 that I thought were good choices, out of all I found for John Sheppard which was 11 total. I will most likely make a John Sheppard sim of my own, but I thought I would ask just in case I don't make one.

Now I found this next sim in a Beckett and McKay household and was surprised to find that is was McKay's sister, when I looked at it in the game. So does this sim look like Kate Hewlett (I did change the hair color to one I like better)?

JeannieMcKayMillerTS3_1-2.JPG
      Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

To me a little darker on the pink, more of a darker brown maybe for the jacket ? Otherwise year that looks like Kate dead on

I also made John Sheppard too in Sims3, at least as close as I could get, outdoors type, adventures, sports nut, etc

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
          Thank you for the suggestion. Those I posted were the top 5 of the 6 that I thought were good choices, out of all I found for John Sheppard which was 11 total. I will most likely make a John Sheppard sim of my own, but I thought I would ask just in case I don't make one.

Now I found this next sim in a Beckett and McKay household and was surprised to find that is was McKay's sister, when I looked at it in the game. So does this sim look like Kate Hewlett (I did change the hair color to one I like better)?
          Not to me at least...then again I do not think any of those sims you showed really match the one who they are supposed to be really

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
            To me a little darker on the pink, more of a darker brown maybe for the jacket ? Otherwise year that looks like Kate dead on

I also made John Sheppard too in Sims3, at least as close as I could get, outdoors type, adventures, sports nut, etc
            Thank you. Now I don't have to make McKay's sister but who knows I might change my mind. I choose pink for Jeannie because that is what I chose to use for some of her outfits, on my sim of her, in The Sims 2. As for Sheppard's traits, I have athletic and thanks to your post loves the outdoors. Some other traits for him, that I have a ? after, are friendly, easily impressed, good sense of humor and good. I'm leaning towards good sense of humor and friendly but that still leaves me with one trait to pick. I know I don't have to give him 5 traits but I want to. In The Sims 4, I found it easier to pick traits for Sheppard then The Sims 3, because in The Sims 4 you only have three trait slots in the CAS. The Sims 4 traits I chose for him are active, goofball and self assured.

You don't happen to have a picture of your John Sheppard sim?

Originally posted by DarkenLycht View Post

Not to me at least...then again I do not think any of those sims you showed really match the one who they are supposed to be really
            This is the Sheppard sim I will be using for The Sims 4 and Teyla too: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/th...05EE50432EBC2C. This was my second choice for Sheppard. Well in The Sims 4, sims look a whole lot better then The Sims 3 and in The Sims 2 you can do a whole lot more with the bodyshop. This is my Sims 2 sim of Sheppard and these are my SGA sims for The Sims 1. It really comes down to how the game is made and that determines what you can and can't do when comes to sim making among other things.
            Last edited by planet_tv; February 21, 2021, 11:12 AM.

Comment

I do not have a picture of him, yet. I have not been able to fully focus on the game as yet recently due to writing projects cropping up

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post

1 It really comes down to how the game is made and that determines what you can and can't do when comes to sim making among other things.
                Yes, I know that is why I would not attempt to make any char from a TV show with real people in such a game, they would just not be good enough for me to be content or enjoying to play with them

That said, have fun with your Sims anyway

Comment

Working...
                X