No announcement yet.

new and my art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know Cadwell....well okay I know he's from Atlantis but haven't seen anything of him yet...so no not planning, sorry.
    Making a drawing of Peter Wingfield/ Tanith at the moment for a friend of mine.
    And the next will DEFFINATLY be Mitchell!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido
      yessss a friend of mine went to the chicago con and got me an autograph of Michael Shanks on my drawing!!

That's a very good drawing of Daniel. I can look at that and say yep that's Daniel. I hope you get that one framed since it's the actor's autograph. Have you ever thought about getting your other drawings autographed by the actors/actresses?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv
        That's a very good drawing of Daniel. I can look at that and say yep that's Daniel. I hope you get that one framed since it's the actor's autograph. Have you ever thought about getting your other drawings autographed by the actors/actresses?

It's very difficult for me to get my drawings autographed cause there is only a very very very tine small change I will ever meet them, so I have to depent on others to get the auto's for me.
        I do have drawings with an autograph from Joe Flanigan, Alex Zahara and Tony Amendola.
        Michael Shanks was number 4
        Still hoping to get one of Cliff Simon when he comes to a con...and friends of mine will visit to get it
        sigpic

Comment

my latest drawing:

Peter Wingfield AKA Tanith or Methos in Highlander...

sigpic

Comment

Beautiful job, Hastie!

Comment

Hastie those are great! I am most definately NOT an artist. I an envious of your talent!

Comment

thanks shippy...
                finally working on BB
                sigpic

Comment

Yes there it is...
                  Cameron Mitchell

sigpic

Comment

Jet, that is awesome! too bad I am not going to the Nov. Farscape con...or I'd take it with me and get you the autograph. bummer

Comment

Thanks for the compliments, and I know Addy goes, but an autograph is very expensive on that con...
                      I'll wait, maybe some other time
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi Hastie! I LOVE your new drawings! They're fantastic! You really captured BB and the one of PW.....Was watching Highlander yesterday, an ep with Methos in it and I can see you got his very distinctive look down to a T!! Great job!!

................ofcourse, all you need now are autographs, ya know...carry on the trend ..

Take care,
                        KJ XX

Comment

thanks for the compliments Fly!
                          and autographs...yes that would be great
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido
                            Yes there it is...
                            Cameron Mitchell

Love it, Hastie!!

Comment

thanks Jessm!

Got some positive critisism on an other thread, so I might change a few things ....
                              Last edited by hastiekido; 13 October 2006, 04:57 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi^^, I have seen your drawing of Cameron Mitchell and it's soooo great , I love it^^

Comment

Working...
                                X