No announcement yet.

new and my art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the link, but I don't think they deliver in the Netherlands. I'll just keep using the printing paper...It works for me, and it's cheap
    sigpic

Comment

Another fellow artist here. Dude I am speechless. Nice detail on the potraits. You've gotta teach me how to draw with such detail.
      1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Hello, Hastiekido...very nice talent you have there...any chance for a Boonie Daniel pic? how about one of Major Hammond??

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido
          Putting al my black and white drawings together in one pic
          Working on a wraith now.
          Thinking of making a drawing of Ba'al next, or maybe McKay If I can find an nice pic of him

I really like the ones of: The Unas, Daniel with the bandana, Lya, Dr. Frasier and John Sheppard.

I think those are the best of the bunch.

Oh and the one you did of Bra'tac too.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
            Hello, Hastiekido...very nice talent you have there...any chance for a Boonie Daniel pic? how about one of Major Hammond??

Thinking about a boonie daniel...still looking for the right pic.
            Just finished a drawing of my youngest son, am working on Daniel and Sha're now.
            Post it when I'm finished....
            sigpic

Comment

finished Daniel and Sha're:

ps. on page 1 of this thread I've placed a new pic of all the drawings I made so far.
              Last edited by hastiekido; 21 October 2005, 12:34 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Made Baäl this time,
                hope you like it...

Last edited by hastiekido; 09 November 2005, 11:39 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

I really love your art, Hastiekido. It's great. There's much detail and the shades are wonderful. I also like the newest drawing. Baäl is a cool personage and I'm glad you made a picture of him. My favourite is the Unas. That one looks so real. The colour drawing of Sam is good aswell.

Comment

Thanks for the compliments Koeieuier
                    sigpic

Comment

Cool, kee it up.

Do you take requests?

Comment

I always draw what I feel like and if I find an nice pic.
                        Daniel is my favorite subject
                        Who do you want me to draw?.....

let me guess...maj. Paul Davis?
                        Last edited by hastiekido; 09 November 2005, 11:40 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

hehe, sure. Plus I had a OC character in mind for another fandom (for a fic sereis mainly)

Comment

I ve you post me a clear picture I might draw it for you.
                            sigpic

Comment

Sure, give me time i'll get it done. I need to finalize the character details first.

Comment

My God , your drawings are fantastic, Hastiekido!!! I'm no art expert, but I know a real talent when I see one!

I think the best ones are the Chacka (or how it's spelled! ) and Daniel with a bandana. Carson is very cute and the pic of Daniel and Sha're... *sight*... simplly great!!!!!!! Are you planning to draw more with the two of them?

Keep up the excelent work, you have a fan in me!

Comment

Working...
                                X