• Time
  • Show
Clear All

193 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
      193 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

I'm back! Had great fun! Listening to CC trying to do a commentry of the rugby world cup final was SO funny!!

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL) View Post
        I'm back! Had great fun! Listening to CC trying to do a commentry of the rugby world cup final was SO funny!!
        Welcome back Mal! Glad you had a great time and turning the countdown back over to you.
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome back Mal and great job filling in Kliggins!
          sigpic

Comment

192 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

As was the constant heckling from the South African contingent, very bravely sitting in the middle of the audience of mostly British fans - Cliff Simon and Sue-Ann Braun. It made for a very unusual convention experience!

And while I am here, I have to say that our MAL has a new look which is wonderful! Great to see you there, and looking so good.

Kay aka Mumsey
              For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Welcome back gals. Glad you had a good time.

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                And while I am here, I have to say that our MAL has a new look which is wonderful! Great to see you there, and looking so good.

Kay aka Mumsey
                Kliggy's got a new look too...

Last edited by dipsofjazz; 23 October 2007, 10:32 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

As was the constant heckling from the South African contingent, very bravely sitting in the middle of the audience of mostly British fans - Cliff Simon and Sue-Ann Braun. It made for a very unusual convention experience!

Kay aka Mumsey
                  MAL really has a wonderful new look. I didn't even recognize her at first!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                    Welcome back gals. Glad you had a good time.

Kliggy's got a new look too...

Hey! You're not supposed to tell anybody!
                    sigpic

Comment

Kay aka Mumsey

Thank you! unfortunatly my new look got quite uncomfortable at times. So I was glad I could change to my old look a few times ::whispers:: that'll confuse the others

Comment

Originally posted by Feli View Post
                        MAL really has a wonderful new look. I didn't even recognize her at first!
                        I have GateGipsy and a non-stargate friend to thank for finerly persuding me to go for that look. I still need to get used to it though....

Comment

191 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thank you! unfortunatly my new look got quite uncomfortable at times. So I was glad I could change to my old look a few times ::whispers:: that'll confuse the others
                            Oh yeah, that did it, I am totally confused now.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                              Oh yeah, that did it, I am totally confused now.

::rubs hands together in glee:: I love confusing you. I think i'll let you work it out for yourselves

Comment

*sneaks in quietly*

I set up a LJ for AT_3 ... found here . Right now it just as my friends who are going, but I want it a place where I (and others) can post what things they do/have done at past AT events and things like accomindations if people (like me) who are staying longer.

*sneaks away quietly giving everyone a ghost hug and can't wait to meet everyone whisper*
                                Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X