GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post

A fond look back at last year's crowd at the end of the merry weekend. Based on this, I wouldn't plan too far ahead for the "Monday after". As you can see, by Sunday night, many of us had lost our sense of direction. I think we were waving goodbye to Amanda at Heathrow.

LoL nice picture. I dont think it would have been any good waving goobye to Amanda though .

She stayed in the UK the whole week before Avalon .

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL) View Post
      Are you doing the Jack the Ripper tour before after the con? :s because if it the thursday before i'm likly to be able to do it. I dont think i'll stay after the Sunday of the con. But I could travel down a day early.
      I'm pretty flexible so I guess it falls to all those of you flocking my way, and when y'all want to do it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
        I'm pretty flexible so I guess it falls to all those of you flocking my way, and when y'all want to do it.

TMI
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
          TMI
          Yeahhh.. I see what I wrote now

D'oh.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post

A fond look back at last year's crowd at the end of the merry weekend. Based on this, I wouldn't plan too far ahead for the "Monday after". As you can see, by Sunday night, many of us had lost our sense of direction. I think we were waving goodbye to Amanda at Heathrow.
            Should I be frightened that I recognize every one of those backsides?

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
              Hehehe. Maybe.

I recognize 2 for sure, but I think that's it.

Comment

errr...depends on what do you recognize them

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                  Hehehe. Maybe.

i recognize a couple too
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                    errr...depends on what do you recognize them
                    It's th leather gloved one on the right that you have to be watchful of as I've heard she enjoys pilfering through people's pockets!

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                      Hehehe. Maybe.

Ooooo..... I know all those.... bottoms.... pretty darn well since most all of us got more up close and personal not too much longer after the pic was taken...
                      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

257 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It's th leather gloved one on the right that you have to be watchful of as I've heard she enjoys pilfering through people's pockets!
                          I'm wondering if you guys will recognise me straight away in may . I'm planning on looking notibly different

Comment

ROTFL Maybe we should title the pic, "Back to the Future". Sure hope that you're returning to the scene of the crime for AT3. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL) View Post
                              I'm wondering if you guys will recognise me straight away in may . I'm planning on looking notibly different
                              If I'm lucky so will I! I'm still debating if I should hack all my hair off and dye it black!

Comment

If I'm lucky so will I! I'm still debating if I should hack all my hair off and dye it black!
                                You need to leave some hair in order to dye it

My differerence will be hair related

Comment

Working...
                                X