GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks!

I'm looking forward to the madness/bounciness. I've also seen passing reference to goofiness and I'd like to count myself in for that as well.
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
      If I remember correctly, there's 90 cocktail passes which are randomly drawn from all people wanting them, so no advantages to the pre-registered attendees. As to total attendees, I believe it's somewhere just shy of 400, although my estimate could be a tad off. Congrats on getting the ticket, and welcome to the madness *ahem* bounciness!
      I think the total of people is usually around 270

Congrats to everyone getting a ticket!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
        Thanks!

I'm looking forward to the madness/bounciness. I've also seen passing reference to goofiness and I'd like to count myself in for that as well.
        Oh you will definitely fit right in then!
        ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
        ames on facebook
        ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

does anyone have the seating chart from AT6?

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
            I think the total of people is usually around 270

Congrats to everyone getting a ticket!
            Think it's closer to 370+ but under 400. - me bad - didn't mean to add on the extra work Mumsey!
            Last edited by llp; 19 February 2013, 10:33 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Think it's closer to 370+ but under 400.
              No, it's not.

The AT6 seating plan had 10 rows of 30 people. Not all places were filled cause of wheelchairs and such.

Also found this post on Facebook.
              AT6 did have 270 people
              Last edited by SamJackShipLover; 18 February 2013, 12:48 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                No, it's not.

The AT6 seating plan had 10 rows of 30 people. Not all places were filled cause of wheelchairs and such.

Also found this post on Facebook.
                AT6 did have 270 people
                Yep - absolute maximum 270. Any more and Julia H would suffer a melt-down the likes of which have not been seen on these shores! Amanda being the only guest, there are (is?) only a finite number of people she can have photos taken with and in-person autographs to sign.

Mumsey with her G4 hat on.
                For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Yeah I also thought 270 was the correct number, wether that changes from year to year though I don't know, all I know is that I feel very lucky and very honoured to say that I'm going to be one of those people next year.

If it is 270, that means you have a 1 in 3 chance of a cocktail party ticket, which is pretty good odds, although I doubt my lucky streak will continue...lol and I'm just happy to be there for the weekend and a cocktail party ticket would just be a wonderful bonus
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Seconded!

Just wanted to get an idea of the odds. Now I'll just cross my fingers... for the next couple of months... typing will be difficult.
                    sigpic
                    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post

If it is 270, that means you have a 1 in 3 chance of a cocktail party ticket, which is pretty good odds, although I doubt my lucky streak will continue...lol and I'm just happy to be there for the weekend and a cocktail party ticket would just be a wonderful bonus
                      Even more chance, cause not everyone is applying for a CP ticket
                      sigpic

Comment

Just diving in to say congratulations to everyone who is off to AT7 next year!
                        Knowing the fun & excitement you're bound to be feeling right now, I only wish I could attend just to see everyone again..I think I'll aim for either AT8 or AT10 at this rate. (given recent events, I'd say AT10 is more likely than AT8)
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hi guys, just registered for AT7. Hope I got a ticket.

Neep is pretty rad.

Guess who talked me into going to AT7 and registering for GW?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkling View Post
                            Hi guys, just registered for AT7. Hope I got a ticket.

Neep is pretty rad.

Guess who talked me into going to AT7 and registering for GW?
                            Welcome welcome, hopefully you have got a ticket, not heard its sold out yet, look forward to meeting you next year
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Eeeerika is coming to London! Meet the newbie from Sweden. She's hanging at Nepal Orphan's Home with me right now and she's all right. I guess.
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
                                Welcome welcome, hopefully you have got a ticket, not heard its sold out yet, look forward to meeting you next year
                                Thanks! Looking forwards towards it! Eileen is spoiling me with stories, it sounds great

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                                Eeeerika is coming to London! Meet the newbie from Sweden. She's hanging at Nepal Orphan's Home with me right now and she's all right. I guess.
                                I guess?! Did you have to add that part?!
                                And yes she issssss! Newbie here Woho

Comment

Working...
                                X