Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2Shy View Post
    No not before AT5, but afterwards
    Bugger. Well just remember to remind me about it by then coz my memory is so....um....what's that word I'm looking for???....fickle!!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Yay, I now have found a roomie *huggles EH-T* and am thinking about booking my flights. Hubby is telling me to just go on thursday and enjoy the whole experience again, Milou will be home when I get back. I'm still considering flying friday ... Lol. Are most people at the Ren on thursday already??

And 2 pictures of Milou at around 12 weeks old

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
        Yay, I now have found a roomie *huggles EH-T* and am thinking about booking my flights. Hubby is telling me to just go on thursday and enjoy the whole experience again, Milou will be home when I get back. I'm still considering flying friday ... Lol. Are most people at the Ren on thursday already??

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/6018/img1677rre.jpg
        tp://img526.imageshack.us/img526/9721/img1669f.jpg[/URL]
        Such cute pics!

I'm at the Ren Weds - Mon. Booked for early check in too, since my flight arrives around 10:30 am. I'm pretty sure I'm going to need an ASAP nap even if I sleep the whole flight.
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Love the pictures....I am coming about a week early but staying with someone. I won't be at the hotel until Friday sometime. Looking forward to seeing you even without the little one along!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            FIASCO - you called it a FIASCO..... I thought it was the Show! Only thing that topped that was the look on Jumble's face when I gave her the T-shirt. A "mental" picture I will treasure!
            And I'm very happy that nobody had a camera poised at that point I vaguely remember almost knocking you over with a grateful hug

Love the pictures....I am coming about a week early but staying with someone. I won't be at the hotel until Friday sometime. Looking forward to seeing you even without the little one along!
            ME ME ME! She's staying with me!

Beautiful pics of Milou

Comment

She's such a cutie. I still think I like the daddy/daughter pic the best, though. Those eyes!

Neep and I are arriving sometime on Thursday at the Ren, but unsure when. We're changing hotels and buying musical tickets that day for everyone before arriving so it could be after 3pm. Friday a group of us are heading back into London for some more trouble fun and prolly won't be back till later in the evening. But, then there's the CP that night as well....

Comment

100 days till i leave for at5
                58 shopping days till Christmas.
                busy times coming.

Comment

A couple of us are going curling on the Friday morning/afternoon before AT5. If you are interested in joining us, send me a private message.

Comment

that sounds like fun. i'd love to watch, but already have plans. i got hooked on curling while watching the olympics. i even learned the rules(which i have since forgotten) it is fun to watch tho.

Comment

*wipes tears from eyes*

Chelle!!!! We got your package today, completely unexpected! Such cute things!! And thank you for your letter. Love the dress and the 2 sleepthingies. I think she will just about fit those now. And all the other things ...awwww ... the book made me LOL. And I think Sven will like the CD.

Thank you SO much!! From Milou too, I gave her a big cuddle from you
                      sigpic

Comment

*wipes tears from eyes*
                        Chelle!! We got your package today, completely unexpected! Such cute things!! And thank you for your letter. Love the dress and the 2 sleepthingies. I think she will just about fit those now. And all the other things ...awwww ... the book made me LOL. And I think Sven will like the CD.
                        Thank you SO much!! From Milou too, I gave her a big cuddle from you
                        *hugs* Wish I could be there to give you all a huge hug. Glad the package finally arrived. It should have got there last week.
                        She's got plenty of time to grow into her dress...I figured she'd have plenty of little sized clothes already.
                        I'm still searching for something for you Lies...and I have already got an idea in my head.

I hope that means Amanda & Damian finally got there wine. I sent 3 packages off on the same day and was told it should only take a week to get to their destinations so fingers crossed the wine and my cuz's parcel arrived too.
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

So apparently our computer security system is only blocking me during the week and on weekends I can get on the forum

Now we're talking. EH-T on one side and me on the other....we will have her moving around..... Well just enough but we don't want to wear her out. Okay EH-T, are we ready to do our thing again!
                          Anything for a good cause.

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/6018/img1677rre.jpg

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/9721/img1669f.jpg
                          Lovely pics.

If it makes you feel less homesick I could wake up in the night and cry until you get me a bottle.

I arrive Wednesday as you know.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Just a reminder that the latest S4K auction ends tomorrow. Bid on my lovies!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              If it makes you feel less homesick I could wake up in the night and cry until you get me a bottle.
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                So apparently our computer security system is only blocking me during the week and on weekends I can get on the forum
                                Anything for a good cause.
                                Lovely pics.
                                I arrive Wednesday as you know.
                                Hmmm remind me to make sure I'm at least a few rooms away!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X