No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quick post to say I arrived home safe. Unfortunately, my house was broken into while I was away. Apparently the place I come from is not so friendly after all. Off to deal with the police.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Just a quick post to say I arrived home safe. Unfortunately, my house was broken into while I was away. Apparently the place I come from is not so friendly after all. Off to deal with the police.
      Oh no! I hope you haven't lost anything with sentimental value ... and they did it while you were doing good deeds too

Comment

Oh no EH-T, I'm so sorry to hear that! Hope you get it sorted quickly. SO unfair
        sigpic

Comment

Glad you arrived safely home, but definitely not the warmest welcome. Hope you get things straightened out quickly. *hugs*

Chelle, safe travels back to Oz. Miss you loads already. I'll send you a link for all our times together when you get back home. *hugs*

EH-T if your wanting some of the pics from London we took, just let me know.

Me thinks we need a 'hug' smiley here already....

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            looks askance

boobs and hanging out in the same post .....mmhm......verrrry interesting
            Just a typical day on the Samandan boards.

Oh no! That's terrible. I hope nothing valuable was taken and not much damage done. It must be an awful feeling regardless. {{{{Eh-T}}}}
            Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
            William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
            Anon

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              looks askance

boobs and hanging out in the same post .....mmhm......verrrry interesting
              Within the group with a lifetime pass to the gutter?
              sigpic
              Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
              My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

So yesterday, I wake up and I'm getting ready for work and I receive a phone call from Antoa. The phone call ends in me getting kidnapped against my will (of course) and spending the day with Antoa and Neep. They were still on my couch at midnight, and Neep is crashing here at my place tonight.

We seem to be refusing to let the con die, and we ran around the Natural History Museum yesterday. Inside the museum we kept finding all of these Stargate-esque references, which was weird and freaky, but we had fun.

The fun we had yesterday is really just another reminder (as if we need one) of why Gabit is such a fantastic event. Because the friendships and the closeness are awesome and genuine, and often I forget that AT was the seed of it all. Gabit has done a tremendous job at watering the little sprouts of friendship, and honestly - best Gabit ever!
                sigpic

Comment

PengYn! Turns out that my phone doesn't take sim cards. Lame. What kind of phone doesn't take sim cards?

Anyway, that means I can't phone you. I will be there around 6 and if your buzzer doesn't work I will throw a brick through your window. Yay! (this little keyboard originally had my typing "throw a rick through your window).

I agree with you about the lasting friendships! Just look at my reworked trip with plans to visit Sheffield an Holland
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                    PengYn! Turns out that my phone doesn't take sim cards. Lame. What kind of phone doesn't take sim cards?

Anyway, that means I can't phone you. I will be there around 6 and if your buzzer doesn't work I will throw a brick through your window. Yay! (this little keyboard originally had my typing "throw a rick through your window).

I agree with you about the lasting friendships! Just look at my reworked trip with plans to visit Sheffield an Holland

I would prefer a Rick...

... just sayin'

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                      So yesterday, I wake up and I'm getting ready for work and I receive a phone call from Antoa. The phone call ends in me getting kidnapped against my will (of course) and spending the day with Antoa and Neep. They were still on my couch at midnight, and Neep is crashing here at my place tonight.

We seem to be refusing to let the con die, and we ran around the Natural History Museum yesterday. Inside the museum we kept finding all of these Stargate-esque references, which was weird and freaky, but we had fun.

The fun we had yesterday is really just another reminder (as if we need one) of why Gabit is such a fantastic event. Because the friendships and the closeness are awesome and genuine, and often I forget that AT was the seed of it all. Gabit has done a tremendous job at watering the little sprouts of friendship, and honestly - best Gabit ever!
                      I was definitely chanting, 'can't sleep, con will end, can't sleep, con will end' Sunday night.

I've also got the delightful mental image of the G4 and all the Gabit staff walking around in red wellies carrying little watering cans.
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                      My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

awww man! the funk is starting to set in... i think i am just now realising i'll have to wait at least another year for another wackiness filled weekend with you guys.... *sigh*

this is for all those who were wandering about the hard hats

Comment

a small part of my pictures... I have a total of 566 pictures. But I only uploaded about 40ish, I think They are only Amanda Tapping, and others with her but nothing else.
                          I am trying to get my 566 pictures uploaded onto megaupload, into a rar file, but it isn't working.

http://s573.photobucket.com/albums/s...nventions/AT4/

Please credit!!! It took me a while to put the RAW pictures into JPG and PNG.

Comment

I agree with you about the lasting friendships! Just look at my reworked trip with plans to visit Sheffield and Holland
                            Yay ... come to Holland!! Message me if you want to visit, I do have to work. Hubby says it's fine if a girl from NZ without her pants on will be staying in the guestroom HAHA
                            sigpic

Comment

What's with the hard hats? I don't get it . . .
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

OK- this was the lobby of the Ren.

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/2/w...ncinggirls.gif

Right? Awesome.
                                That's quite enough of that!

We got the perfect photo of Eh-T and her "That's quite enough of that" badge...

If I swear enough or start groping people, will my Aunty Eh-T come back? Sigh.
                                Did I teach you nothing during our time together?

Be careful what you wish for.

Originally posted by babancat View Post
                                Oh no! I hope you haven't lost anything with sentimental value ... and they did it while you were doing good deeds too

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                                Oh no EH-T, I'm so sorry to hear that! Hope you get it sorted quickly. SO unfair
                                Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                                Glad you arrived safely home, but definitely not the warmest welcome. Hope you get things straightened out quickly. *hugs*

EH-T if your wanting some of the pics from London we took, just let me know.

Originally posted by rderoch View Post

Oh no! That's terrible. I hope nothing valuable was taken and not much damage done. It must be an awful feeling regardless. {{{{Eh-T}}}}
                                Thanks for all the kind words and thanks also to those who sent messages and green hugs. I'll fill you in later.

Cel, thanks for the offer of pictures. I'll see how mine turned out and let you know.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X