GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

59 DAYS to go until AT4!!!!!

Days to go until The Sanctuary Experience!!!!!!!

Days to go until Meet the Man!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post

Who has come to the devastating conclusion that excessive chocolate triggers her migraines... Note the qualifier...
      Still in denial...

Nooooo!!!! We agreed...remember? You weren't going to admit to that so that they'd still pass you copious amounts of chocolate and then you were going to give it all to little me....remember roomie? Little me...who likes chocolate..a lot...

Not that I'd eat if of course.....I'd be giving it away you understand....
      To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

(hmmm .... thinking that little attempt at humour to lighten the misery is likely to get me a new cocktail party seat .... in the hallway!)
        He he......since I'm looking through the seating plan at the moment, I'm thinking the car park is looking pretty fine for your seat right now...especially since you've intimated that you'll be looking after Becky's chocolate instead of me...

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
          He he......since I'm looking through the seating plan at the moment, I'm thinking the car park is looking pretty fine for your seat right now...especially since you've intimated that you'll be looking after Becky's chocolate instead of me...
          It was all really a ploy to get Becky's chocolate to give to you (really)!

BTW, on my way back from trying to find the Sanctuary DVD (some distribution glitch, no stores have it) I bought Russian Mints for AT4. Am I back to the hallway now?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

It was all really a ploy to get Becky's chocolate to give to you (really)!

BTW, on my way back from trying to find the Sanctuary DVD (some distribution glitch, no stores have it) I bought Russian Mints for AT4. Am I back to the hallway now?
            I've opened the door from the car park to the hallway...just a tad you understand. This could all be a clever ploy......

Oh and btw there is a Gabit staff meeting at the hotel this weekend and among other things I'll be choosing the best place for you all to hold the Samandan Chocolate party, then I will be passing over the precise arrangements to Liesl, our trusted Attendee liaison, to liaise with you guys on timing!

Comment

*skips into thread*

*bounces* 8 weeks tomorrow I'll be on my way to London!!

*skips out*

Off to college.

Julia(samcarterrules)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

I am just going to Post this out there for any one that might be stuck on monies or would like to Spend their accomadation monies on Chocolath . ..

I have booked a room in the Hotel from Wednesday ---) Monday .. It's a Room on the Second Floor with 2 Single Beds . It might suit Someone on a lower Budjet .. At the moment I am Paying 75 pounds for the Room . I was told that if someone else wanted to use the other bed , , that it would still be 75 Pounds , , Unless that person wanted Breakfast as well . . Then it would be 85 Pounds .

I hope this makes Sence .

Padraig . .
                CRAZY IRISH GUY :

Puddle Jumper Pilot- Sheppard - Asmir
                Scientist - McKay - Shirt n' Tie
                Scientist - Zalenka- Bar
                Cook and able body - Ronon - Master Bray Tack .
                Crazy Irish Guy Was Here .

Spoiler:
                Are we Geeks or Nerds

Comment

58 DAYS to go until AT4!!!!!

Days to go until The Sanctuary Experience!!!!!!!

Days to go until Meet the Man!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'll be off to the Albanese Chocolate factory this weekend to pick up some weirdly unusual chocolate this weekend. Should take hours.

Oh and picking up some more of the jelloy blue powder as well. I'm for sure going to be asked some interesting questions in customs which I'm quite looking forward to answering just to see their expressions...hee.

Yay Julia! The time is really zipping by isnt it?

Comment

I've opened the door from the car park to the hallway...just a tad you understand. This could all be a clever ploy......

I've already pre-ordered your book. Now can I get back in the hallway? I know a couple of people who might be willing to bring me some food and drink.

Comment

I've already pre-ordered your book. Now can I get back in the hallway? I know a couple of people who might be willing to bring me some food and drink.
                        Oh okay then. You've redeemed yourself and are back in the hallway! We have a couple of stewards who could bring you sustenance. Then again if Mars is in the right conjunction with Saturn or something equally cosmic I might be feeling generous and by this time tomorrow you might just be back at your allocated table.

Comment

Oh okay then. You've redeemed yourself and are back in the hallway! We have a couple of stewards who could bring you sustenance. Then again if Mars is in the right conjunction with Saturn or something equally cosmic I might be feeling generous and by this time tomorrow you might just be back at your allocated table.
                          Since she made sure I ate in Vancouver, I volunteer to bring her food and water

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                            Since she made sure I ate in Vancouver, I volunteer to bring her food and water
                            Thanks. Any other takers? (am now thinking this may be a way to get extra food, although much tougher to talk with AT if I have to yell from the hallway )

Excellent. Off to check the alignment of the stars.

Comment

My leave has been approved! Finally... I won't have to quit my job to come to AT4
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                                My leave has been approved! Finally... I won't have to quit my job to come to AT4
                                Woohoo!

Comment

Working...
                                X