GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ames View Post

As another thought, someone had mentioned a while ago that we hadn't tried for a Guiness record at AT3, so perhaps we could combine the two at AT4 - the largest gathering of ppl concurrently eating blue jello?
    ...imagines the pics...*grins*
    Yeah that would be fun, and the pics...*giggles*

All the chocolate I brought home is gone too, it would be fun to do again next year though.

Julia(samcarterrules)
    sigpic
    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Sorry to report that there is no 43 million dollar lottery win. In fact, almost none of your "lucky" numbers came up!

I see that my suggestion of a little less chocolate is causing near rioting in the streets.
      You have noticed that none of us have ever won the lottery. You trusted our numbers?
      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
      William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
      Anon

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
        as another thought, someone had mentioned a while ago that we hadn't tried for a guiness record at at3, so perhaps we could combine the two at at4 - the largest gathering of ppl concurrently eating blue jello?
        ...imagines the pics...*grins*
        yeah!
        Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
          And caramel Koala's Chelle .... sounds great
          They are quite delish!!! Not sure if I should bring the big ones or the smaller ones.
          Originally posted by PengYn View Post

Consequently I've got about 7 photo's of Sky just stacking multi-coloured jello cups one on top of the other
          Oh that I would love to see!!!!
          Originally posted by Celandine View Post
          My only regret in missing it is the group GW pic they took there.
          I took a few pics from the jello party too. Heh...here's one from that afternoon. (Spoiled for size)
          http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f1...8/DSC00527.jpg
          Yay!! Looks like a lot of fun was had by everyone!!
          I do hope I get to take some pics with everyone to take home with me...I know I will be depending on them to cheer me up and encourage me to save for another trip when I get home.
          Originally posted by rderoch View Post
          You have noticed that none of us have ever won the lottery. You trusted our numbers?
          Well if the numbers didn't come up this week...wouldn't the chance of them coming up next week be greater???
          Put em on again!!
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

D'oh!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I didnt make it either so dont feel bad. I'm not much of a chocolate eater so that was my main reason for skipping the get-together even though I *did* know when and where it was going to take place. My only regret in missing it is the group GW pic they took there...the one and only of the weekend it seems. Figures with my luck. If I had known that was going to take place I most likely would have shown up anyways.

I took a few pics from the jello party too. Heh...here's one from that afternoon. (Spoiled for size)

There was a jello party?
              Darn, I seem to have missed * a lot*.

OK, no stewarding for me next time!

Comment

Originally posted by Fresh_Horse View Post
                There was a jello party?

Yes! It was after the closing ceremonies on Sunday and people just kinda filtered over to the room which was used for serving a light lunch during the day.

Personally, I hope next year we can do it a bit earlier in the weekend when spirits are more high. For me it felt a bit nostalgic with it being the end of a great weekend.

Comment

There was a jello party?

Yes! It was after the closing ceremonies on Sunday and people just kinda filtered over to the room which was used for serving a light lunch during the day.

Personally, I hope next year we can do it a bit earlier in the weekend when spirits are more high. For me it felt a bit nostalgic with it being the end of a great weekend.
                  Ah, OK, we left after the closing ceremony.
                  I had much rather stayed at the hotel for another night but Anke wanted to visit friends (and save some money).
                  We did the same at AT2 and again, it was such an abrupt ending for the weekend. I sure could do without.

I would have liked to spend more time with people after the event. It's much nicer to have it wind down instead of packing and leaving the minute it's over.

Comment

Ah, OK, we left after the closing ceremony.
                    I had much rather stayed at the hotel for another night but Anke wanted to visit friends (and save some money).
                    We did the same at AT2 and again, it was such an abrupt ending for the weekend. I sure could do without.

I would have liked to spend more time with people after the event. It's much nicer to have it wind down instead of packing and leaving the minute it's over.
                    It is a good time to wind down...but also being sad together too lol.
                    sigpic
                    Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                    My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                      Breakfast the next morning was lovely too. I remember we sat there at the round table smiling and reminiscing. Comfortable with each other. As if we'd always been there.
                      sigpic

Comment

Breakfast the next morning was lovely too. I remember we sat there at the round table smiling and reminiscing. Comfortable with each other. As if we'd always been there.
                        I know...so very strange and wonderful that three days out of three hundred and sixty five feel how the world should be, so right and 'normal'
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

It's not like anyone else's numbers worked either!
                          sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                          May we all be so well loved.

Comment

I know...so very strange and wonderful that three days out of three hundred and sixty five feel how the world should be, so right and 'normal'
                            I agree I stayed until Monday morning and it was nice to wind down and be sad too (Titi's right) with everyone. PengYn next year we should get together for breakfast one morning.
                            And yeah the whole weekend felt comfortable and right, like being one big family.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

It was nice to stay til Monday and not have to race back for work. The beauty of having the con on a bank holiday! I doubt I'll be so lucky again.
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                                I agree I stayed until Monday morning and it was nice to wind down and be sad too (Titi's right) with everyone. PengYn next year we should get together for breakfast one morning.
                                And yeah the whole weekend felt comfortable and right, like being one big family.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                I had a simply horrid time!! Was so hard to even get my breakfast down the next morning sitting around the table looking at all your ugly faces.

Totally, totally kidding!! I had one of the best weekends in a long time and made many new friends which I am always grateful for. Why else would I be anxiously awaiting any news on the date for AT4?

Just off another killer shift at work...11 hours straight. Gah..I counted on the way home and I havent slept in like 26 hrs. I blame this for my lunacy above..meh.

Comment

Working...
                                X